Introduction

Oplelity, School Of The Arcane is full of talented witches, wizards, warlocks, mages, and sorcerers. Our main protagonist, Noirose is a half-sorcerer, half-hellspawn his mother being a sorcerer and his father being one of the Seven Deadly sins of Hell, Pride itself, but no one knows of Noirose's mixed blood. Due to his mixed blood, he possesses the power of omni-magic, making his magic stronger than any other great magic user before himself, and the ability to turn into a demon. Of course, Noirose knows this, but he hides it and pretends to be a sorcerer, like his mother. 

Auryon, our other protagonist, is a witch-hunter, taking after his father. Auryon comes from a long line of monster/witch-hunters, taking down any being who isn't human, especially after a witch killed his mother, and he wants nothing to do with anyone who isn't human. He will kill any monster and witch to avenge his mother, no matter what.

But what happens when Auryon falls for our hell-spawn sorcerer Noirose? What will he do? Will he kill Noirose? Will Auryon try and get to know him? To confess? What will happen when his family finds out? Will Noirose ever love him back? If the story interests you then keep reading! I hope you enjoy!