Part-1

A/N

Soooooo, i was searching art references on Pinterest and i found MHA inverted AU arts there. I wanted to write some stories about inverted AU. The personality of the characters will be a bit different as in inverted and I wanted to make Bakugou a healer for some reasons. I don't have any writing skill or anything. I just wanted to write what's on my mind. Enjoy~

**********************************************************************

                    Bakugou Katsuki is a timid boy who likes to stay alone. He has black hair, turquoise blue eyes, pale skin and a thin figure. The first time when he found out his quirk which is healing, his father weren't happy about it. His mother accepted and loved him whatever quirk he got. But his father wanted him to got a strong quirk, being accepted at UA high school and be a strong hero. He was just fine with being a normal kid. However, his father forced him to go to UA using their wealth. So, even though he didn't had a quirk to fight villains, he got accepted to UA with the high statuses' agreement as he also got a rare quirk which is healing. 

                    Bakugou sighed as he packed his bag for school. Today is the first day of the school but he weren't that happy about it. Not only because going UA wasn't his choice also he don't like to interact with a  lot of strangers. There were some people who're fond of him because of his pretty face when back in middle school but he still doesn't like getting attention like that. 

"Katsuki! Are you done!?"

                     He got startled by his dad's voice who's shouting from downstairs.

"Coming dad"

                     He grab his bag and rush over to downstairs. His father and mother are waiting for him at the guest room. His mom seems to worry about him but nonetheless dad doesn't seem to care about anything. He just grab the car keys, told him that he'll be waiting in the car and left. His mom walked over to him.

"Take care honey."

                     He just nodded at his mom. She's a famous fashion designer with model like appearance. It could say that he got his look from his mom since they look alike a lot. He hugged her and went out to his father's car after he said goodbye to her. He stayed silent in the car along the whole trip to school. Soon, they arrived at the school gate. 

"I tried so hard for you to got into this school so don't disappoint me."

                    His dad finally started to speak without looking at him. He just nodded and got out of the car. The crowd of the students are walking towards the school so he also walked along with them. After he got inside, he started to looking for his class. There are numbers on the high door of the classes. The school is pretty big and looking a lot better than his middle school. He looked around the school in amaze. Apart from his personal reasons, this school is not so really bad. He checked the signs on the door of the classes one by one.

"Move"

                     He heard a voice from his left when he was standing in front of a class. He looked at where the voice was coming from. A student with purple hair with white color around the edges was staring at him with cold face. 

"Didn't you heard what i said? Move."

                     He spoke to him in a harsh tone. Bakugou snapped back from looking at him and move back from the guy's path.

"Sorry"

                    The purple hair walked towards him without going his way. He stood in front of him and hover him with his height. Bakugou looked up to him.