Chapter 1 :Better never than late.

This came to me in a dream. So why tf not make it for funsies. Hope you enjoy it :D

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/noise*

________________________________________________________________________________

*Thunder!!!*

It was a dark and stormy night in the ocean. So rough that it was making the unshakeable tanker rock! The ship would make concerning groaning as its metals deformed with every crashing wave. But despite the relentless weather, the owner of the ship refused any and all pleas from the captain and its crew to turn back and delay the trip.

Standing at the front of the ship, with their arms crossed. Was a well built man around his 20s. Wearing a sleeveless gi that had a tiger emblem on its back. Yet despite the thin clothing. He remained completely unfazed by the harsh conditions and staring on into the distant land with a serious glare. Not so much as a shiver, a stumble or a blink!

(Y/N) : ".........................." That man, was (Y/N) Mishima. One of Heihachi Mishima's bastard children. With his father's disappearance six months ago, he sought to claim full control of the Mishima Zaibatsu after proving his might by winning the King of Iron Fist Tournament 8! A world wide fighting tournament to decide the strongest, in the world!

(Y/N) : "........................." He closes his eyes. Remembering what he heard just a few days ago.

*I speak now to all of humanity. For too long have you humans relied on weapons and ordnance, Transforming into a race of spineless weaklings. The rulers of this world are too frail and have forgotten what it means to fight. Why should we blindly abide by the rules and conventions invented by such cowards?* A demonic voice speaks

*Foolish humans! Open your eyes! I shall rewrite the rules of this irrational world. Only those who show the depths of the mettle, have any place in the world I shall rule! Towards that end, I announce the opening of the King Of Ironfist Tournament! Come to the tournament if you count yourself among the strong!*

*Seize glory in your own hands- Achieve it with your fists! But be warned... those who fail to prove their might shall be wiped from the earth, along with their country! Come humanity! Unleash the dogs of war! Hahahahahahaha!!!!*

(Y/N) : "You're mistaken 'brother'.... The world isn't yours to rule." He opened his eyes once again. This time even more serious to win the tournament.

But there were going to be many obstacles in his wake. Most of which, ironically, was family. You see, the Mishima family isn't exactly normal. In fact they might be the most fucked up family throughout history. All of them extremely power hungry pieces of work, that has caused irreparable damage to their world resulting in billions of lives lost because of their internal dispute with one another! I'm serious! (Y/N)'s nephew, Jin Kazama, who is actually older than him but lets not talk about that, started WW3! While his half brother, Kazuya Mishima, fought on the other side of the war!

And that's not even getting into all of that 'Devil Gene' nonsense! But let's not go into that. If you try and summarize the history of the Mishima's, you'd find the synopsis longer than the bible!