Chapter six

Kazuki

I Woke up the next morning in a King Sized Bed, Kind of like the one I slept in At America. I Looked over my shoulder to see that it was 7:39am. I Jumped out of the bed and Found myself in Pj's. What The..? Suddenly, I saw someone coming into the room. It was Tamaki?

'Hey..' he said.

'Umm, What Am I Doing here..?' I asked Him, Skipping the Hello.

'Yesterday You fell asleep.. So I Brought You here..'He Told me.

'And You Couldn't have taken me home?'I Asked, Again.

'What's With All Of The questions..? Your here so get over it.' He said, a Tad of Sharpness in his voice.

I Nodded, Looking down.

'K-kazuki.. I didn't mean it in that way..' He Apologized.

'Where's Haruhi?' I asked him.

'At School.. She gets there Earlier..'

'Can You go please?' I asked him,' I wanna get changed.'

'Of Course.. Breakfast will be ready once you come down..' He told me.

'It's fine.. I'll Pass..' I mumbled.

He Nodded and Walked out. I sat on the bed, Head in hands. What is Wrong with me? He's Helped me and I've just been a dick to him.. I took my T-Shirt off and Put on my School Shirt. I Pulled my trousers on and Put on my black shoes. As I Walked out of the room, I put on my blazer.

At School

I Got to School at 8:00am Sharp. I walked up to My class to see Haruhi reading a Book.

'Hey Haruhi,' I greeted her.

She Just ignored me.

'Haruhi..?' I said, confuzed, waving my hand in her face.

She grabbed my hand and Said,' Where were you yesterday?!'

'I was.. Umm..Out..?'

'Do You know how Worried sick dad and I were?!' She shouted, Gripping tighter onto my wrist.

'I-I Didn't know..'I mumbled.

'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!' She Screamed Digging her nails into my wrist, which hurt like hell.

'H-Haruhi! Get off of me!' I pleaded, but she dug in more.

I tried to get out of her grip, but it was getting tighter. Soon, The world around me was becoming darker and darker. I could hear faint voices around, but they were all becoming quieter and quieter by the second. I eventually could feel nothing. Hear Nothing. See Nothing.