Blocked XIX

A/N wakes up, slowly recovering from a hangover from the new years party. He grabs his phone and looks at the clock. He rises like The Undertaker when he sees it is now the start of February.

A/N: I've been asleep for a whole month??? My OCs are going to kill me.

------------------------------------------------------

Kim was fighting off the ink monsters, and the butcher gang and keeping her distance from a hulking monstrosity that is Sammy while Yumi and Phym were looking for a way to get their hands on the grimoire.

Jermel: You are delaying the inevitable. Just surrender yourselves and accept your fate so I can achieve freedom!

Kim: This guy is sounding more and more like Eren and it's getting on my nerves.

Jermel: Who is Eren?

Kim: Of course, he doesn't know who he is!

Yumi: Kim, look out!

Sammy charges again. knocking the ink monsters out of the way and charging straight at Kim.

Sammy: Š̷̟̝̫͐̅̔h̴̘͇̩͗ě̵̞̺͊ë̶̝̱͍̩̮̏p̸̻̪͒͂,̸͓̥̓ ̵̣͔̪͗́͠ś̷̢̖̊̈h̶̹̱̐è̸̥̹̤̹͐̀̒̕e̴͎͉͌̕p̵̺̙̀͂̿̋̂,̵͍̗̳̬͌̓͛̔ ̴͙͓̞̼̎ș̴̰͈͇͂̑̀̀h̸̥̣̖̓͊̒͊́ẽ̷̳̱̃͛́̑e̴̡̧͈̯͕̋p̷͍͈̚.̷̬̦̦̑̇͛̏̇͜.̴̡̼̲͋̈̏̾̀.̶̭̯͚͓͐

Kim dodges out of the way and Sammy runs into the wall again. Kim gets up and continues cutting down the ink monsters.

On the other side, Phym stands behind Yumi as the butcher gang closes in. The two were frantically searching for the grimoire.

Jermel: Looking for this?

They all look up at the balcony and see Jermal waving the ink-stained book in his hand.

Jermel: You think I'd be so incompetent to leave the book lying around for you to find and use against me?

Kim: Um... yes? That's how it works.

Jermel: WRONG! This isn't some lazy Hollywood magic writing bullshit where the grimoire would suddenly appear in a convenient place.

Jermel begins chanting with the grimoire.

Sammy emerges from the wall and lets out a roar. He picks up a large chunk off the wall and throws it at Kim.

As the chunk of wall hurtles through the air, Kim's reflexes kick in, and she rolls to the side, narrowly avoiding a crushing blow. Dust and debris cloud the room, obscuring vision, but Kim knows she can't lose focus now.

Kim: Yumi, Phym, keep looking! There's got to be a weakness, a counter-spell, or something!

Yumi nods and pulls Phym back, ducking behind a tattered printing press. Her eyes scan the room for any sign of hope, a secret compartment, another book—anything that might hold the key to stopping Jermel's madness.

Meanwhile, Jermel continues his incantation, his voice growing louder, the grimoire glowing with dark energy that seeps into the surroundings, causing the ink monsters to grow more frenzied and the shadows to dance with a life of their own.

Jermel: It's useless to resist! The power I command with this grimoire will consume everything! You're just delaying the end!

Kim, covered in splatters of ink and breathing heavily, grips her weapon tighter. She knows she can't let fear take over, she has to be the hero everyone is counting on.

Kim: (This isn't a game, this isn't a show. This is real, and people are counting on me. I need to find a way to break his control over the grimoire.)