chapter one: welcome to New Orleans

I was in mystic falls with Elena and the others. they knew what happened with me and Elijah. it was hard for me to stop thinking about that night and Caroline had nudged me when I did answer them, I had to look at them.

              "Yes?" I asked them and they looked at me. they know that it has been a Challange for me.

       "What is going thought that head of yours?" Bonnie asked me and I sighed.

          'I was thinking that I need to tell him," I said to her, and they looked at me with worry.

         "Are you going to New Orleans?" Caroline asked me in worry, and I nodded to her when she asked that. 

      "He needs to know about the baby," I said to him.

    "I agree with her. sure, we have a bad past with the originals, but he needs to know about the baby, he is going to be a father after all," Elena said and looked at me. 

        the next day I had headed to New Orleans. the day that I arrived, I was grabbed by witches and that was when I saw another girl that they had. she said that she has been here for a week.  I nodded to her when she said that.

             for a month we had been here. soon we had been told that there is an original here in hopefully help the in getting the quarter back and take someone down. when I saw that it was Elijah, I looked away from him and that was when she realized who the father was. it was Elijah Millison.

      "Why are they here?" he asked.

        "Insurance," Agnes said and I sighed when she said that.

          "Look my sister had given her life to see if it was true," Sophie said and I looked at her.

        "I got here after that; I have been here three weeks." I said to him, and she had looked at me.

I looked at them while they were talking that was when he had to stop and listen to me and her. that was when he had said that it was impossible.

          "Vampires can't procreate," he said.

   "Your brother is not a vampire; he was born a werewolf turned into a vampire. he woken his werewolf side recently," Anges said to him.

           "And her?" he asked as he pointed to me.

             "She can get pregnant by anyone of the supernatural," she said.

soon he left saying that he could get Klaus to get to help us and when he was about to live I said something that had shocked him.

       "Tell him that the sake of his niece or nephew is at stake," I said to him and sawt down near Hailey. he had looked at me when I had said that and then seemed to understand what I was saying. he was the father.

      "I will get him to agree, I will protect my child and niece or nephew,' he said and left. I had sighed when he said that.

         "Do you think that he will agree?" she asked, and I nodded to her.

      "Well, I hope that he does, I really don't want to die, and I don't want to lose my baby," I said to her, and she nodded to me.

      soon they had come back, and he had looked at us and I looked at him when he said that. soon we told him, and he thought that we were lying.

         "Your lying," he said to us and I sighed when he said that.

          "we have never been with anyone else," I said to him and I looked at him. soon we had stood up and he had listened to us and heard the heartbeats of the babies.

     "we need your help or they won't see their first maternally dresses," Sophie said and that was when we felt pain.

        "Ow," we both said and looked at Sophie.

         "You had to do that?"  I asked her and she nodded to me.

        "we are tied together whatever happens to me happens to them. if you don't help us by midnight, we all die," she said to him, and he looked at us.

       "kill them and the babies, I care not," he said to them and we looked down as he left.

      "I won't let that happen. I will make him agree," he said as he took after his brother. 

they gave him a timeline to make sure that we stay alive. soon right before midnight they had headed back to us. he said that they will make sure that we are safe and everything. there was a vampire by the name of Marceil. he had said that we are off limits. we are safe.

            "Welcome to New Orleans Loves," he said to us and we looked at him. soon we made it to s house, and I had to talk to Elijah about the baby.

     "Elijah?" I asked him and he turn to me when I said that to him.

         "We need to talk." I said to him. he nodded to me and sat down near me.

         "I am the ftaher of the baby that you carry," he said to me, and I nodded to him.

         "Babies actually," I said to him, and he looked at me when I said and listened to my stomach. there were three hearts that he could hear. he looked up at me and placed his hand onto my stomach and looked at me. he had looked at me and rested his head against my head. I sighed when he said that. I smiled and he smiled for a little bit but he stopped and picked me up and carried me to a room that was once his when he lived here. I looked around as he watched. 

   "Are you sure that it's okay for us to be here?" Haley asked as she came into the room and sat on the bed. we grew close. she is a friend now and everything. she said if anything happens to her, I will look after her baby for her, same with me. I see her saw a sister and she see me as the same. who know that Elena and the others would come and look for me when I never called them?