famous birthdays

www.famousbirthdays.com/mélusinedozier/

Mélusine /melyzin/ Emalyn DozierMeaning ' born by the sea', 'peaceful home' and 'willow'

Meaning ' born by the sea', 'peaceful home' and 'willow'.

DOB: March 8th, 1997
AGE: 27 years

Mélusine is a famous French actress, singer-songwriter born and raised in Lyon, France with her parents, ' Juliette Dozier' and ' Sébastian Dozier'.

Mélusine, growing up surrounded by artistry due to her parents jobs, pursued her passion in music and film by moving to New York in early 2016 being 19 years old, auditioning for Julliard School where she met her long time secret lover.

Graduating in 2020( 23 years old ), French Actress got the part 'Evelyn Salt' in movie ' Salt'. When Evelyn Salt (Mélusine) became a CIA officer, she swore an oath to duty, honor and country. But, when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy, Salt's oath is put to the test. Now a fugitive, Salt must use every skill gained from years of training and experience to evade capture, but the more she tries to prove her innocence, the more guilty she seems.

From when her first official movie released, many were enamored in the incoming actress, and she continued to get more successful in every movie she did. Being featured in ' The tourist' with Johnny Depp, Marvel movie, ' Eternals', 'wanted' and in early 2021 played her most famous role ' Maleficent' in both Malfecient and Maleficent; mistress of evil.

After her huge role in two hit movies, Dozier decided to pursue her secret passion in music. Releasing her debut album 'Ange' in late 2021, right before new year. ' Ange ' translates to 'angel' in french, it is thought that many of the songs on her debut album are about her lover, her best friend Camille D'Ambrose, and her past relationships.

With only two french songs, ' Je suis Malade' and ' la vie en rose', both hitting top charts throughout France as well as small European countries.

Illicit affairs, girl with one eye, Nobody gets me and angels like you stayed on the top 100 top 4 for 5 weeks, making them her most liked songs of her debut.

Will we see more music from the French woman?

BEFORE FAME:

Mélusine often in the early parts of her life would be seen doing charity work for the unfortunate in her town. Being recognized as a kind hearted soul, as well as she would help out at her mother's ballet school.

FAMILY:

Dozier is an only child with french parents 'Juliette Dozier' who is a past ballet dancer, now ballet instructor and choreographer.