Zura's naming sense!

(Zura POV) 

I woke to the teacher announcing that school was ending soon, sighing in satisfaction I smiled lightly. People who saw the smile stared in awe. I sweat-drop, even after all this time with these people they still gawk at my smile. I get that it's a rarity, but seriously, don't you have anything better to do besides stare at me? The sad thing though is that it's not only the boys that stare at me in pure awe, girls, the teacher, and the teacher's assistant also gawk at me. An irk mark appears on my head. With a heavy sigh I bury my head into my arms. 

After a while the final bell rings, and before anyone can follow me I zoom out of there. Every single day people hound me, wanting to know where I live. In all honesty, it's annoying, having to keep my speed and strength a secret doesn't help when I'm running away. I speed walk out of the school, trying to keep the shadows, since it's the last day before summer vacation I know for a fact that they are going to try to follow me more persistently. To my utter horror one of the jocks notices me, I race out of there hearing yells behind me. The pure abnormality of the yells is illogical. 

"Zura lets hang out, just the two of us!"

"Zura let's ride into the moonlight!"

"Be my girlfriend!"

"I'll turn lesbian for you!!" 

That last one makes my eye twitch, sadly enough it's not the first time I've heard it. I grumble under my breath. I see them gaining on me, sighing loudly again I turn into a alley with a dead end. I smile a little, I'm saved! As soon as I get to the wall I jump over it. Inhuman as it is, it's me. I hear running coming closer. 

"Are you sure that she came this way?" I heard one of them say. I heard others say that they saw me turn this way. I sweat-drop. Seriously with how they chase me you'd think that I'm some criminal. 

"We lost her again!" I heard some of them yell. I smirked, glad that I lost them again. I start walking until I almost trip on a big box. Due to the power of my leg it flies to the other side of the narrow passage way. I hear agitated meows come from it. I rose an eyebrow, walking towards the box, I bent down and ripped it open. I hear hisses as the light filters into the box. I stare into the box, oddly colored kittens stare right back at me. I continue to stare and as do they. 

"Your odd, I like it. You held my gaze, I like it. I have perfect names for you, I like it. So your going to come with me." I say bluntly, the kittens sweat-drop. I guess they can understand me, interesting. I pick the box up, balancing it with one hand. Without further thought I bring them to my humble abode.

*A month ago*

(Third Akatsuki POV)

Opening their eyes the Akatsuki notice they are in a confined space. It was dark and oddly noisy outside. Hidan woke up, being an idiot, he start shouting.

"Where the **** are we?!" He yells. But he realizes something, his words didn't sound human. The others notice this as well and try to speak, resulting in loud meows. Pein curses, realizing what kind of situation they are in. Even though he wanted to shout angrily, he spoke calmly.

"We are currently... cats."

♦Time skip~♦

Humans shunned them due to their odd coloring, though they managed to survived somehow, stealing food, and finding water. They sometimes got scraps of food from children who thought the kittens were cool looking. Thanks to their effort, the kittens survived but just barely.

♦Time Skip~♦

They had the worst luck getting caught by someone who despises cats, they were rounded up and put into a box, they tried to protest but in this world they couldn't use jutsu's while they were stuck in kitten form. So despite their best efforts, they were stuffed into a cramped box without food or water.