OC introduction

Name: Harlow Calvert (Daughter of Apollo)
Age: 15
Type: Half-blood / Demigod
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: Wavy golden brown hair, blue eyes
Cabin: 7 (Apollos cabin)
Fatal Flaw: Stubbornness

Background info:
Harlow is one of the strongest at camp half blood, she is head councillor of the Apollo cabin and an older sister type figure to Percy and Annabeth. Harlow was born in the human world and taken to camp half blood when she was 10 years old with Thalia and Luke. She was in foster care when she ran away and met Luke, shortly after they met Thalia and later on Annabeth who was 8 at the time. The four of them became like siblings. Luke was 4 years older than her and Thalia was 2 years older.
Taking after her godly parent she is creative and bright. Harlow is incredibly empathetic towards others. She loves music and art, as well as writing and poetry. It was said that when Harlow entered camp she was so strong that she was claimed by Apollo right away.

Powers:
- Photokinesis (light manipulation)
- Teleportation (though manipulating light photons)
- Vitakinesis (Healing)
- Sonic screams (can deafen opponents and shatter glass)
- Heliokinesis (power to absorb, redirect, and manipulate solar energy)
- Heat waves (can be powerful enough to dehydrate opponents)
- Light beams from eyes (can burn through almost anything)
- Invisibility (via light bending)
- Light Fields (ability to create protective domes of bright light and heat)
- Enhanced hearing
- Sound wave manipulation
- Godly Gift: shape shifting dagger (turns into a golden bow & arrow)

Powers:- Photokinesis (light manipulation)- Teleportation (though manipulating light photons)- Vitakinesis (Healing)- Sonic screams (can deafen opponents and shatter glass) - Heliokinesis (power to absorb, redirect, and manipulate solar energy)- H...