Part 0.1 "Boredome leads to???"

Talking— Name:...
Thinking— (...)
Raphael— [...]
Whisper— {...}
Location and Time— *...*
———————————————————
*Current Location: Grate Jura Forest: Tempest Federation*

Currently inside of the office here we can see a blue puddle of slime on top of the desk filled with its worst enemy lots and lots and lots... and Lots of paper work.

Rimuru: Graaa! That's it I had enough of all this paper work I need a vacation A-VE-CA-TION! I SAY, if not I'm going to go mad with all this paper work, oh god if there is one I pray to you... Get me out of here!!!

After Rimuru shouted his discomfort and prayers, just as if God has heard him time stops and all inanimate and animate objects stop all together the birds, the falling leaf the citizens of tempest federation and the whole world of Tensura came to a halt but one person.

Rimuru: What the?! Raphael what's happening? Raphael?... what the hell is happening...

In that moment Rimuru caught of guard by the moment panicked when he didn't hear Raphael's answer and in that moment a black hole started to form in the middle of the office rapidly swallowing everything in the room including Rimuru, even with his thought acceleration everything happened before he could even made a move, everything turned dark after that.

Time then stars to move again and not long after Rimuru's kidnapping all of his top and loyal subordinates barged inside of his office but as expected no Rimuru in sight, only a black envelope placed on top of where Rimuru's slime form sit is noticed by everyone...
.
.
.
*Current Location:Unknown*

In the middle of the dark abyss a blue slime drifted into nothingness as he thought to himself

Rimuru: (sigh, O dear god when I said to get me out of that place I didn't mean to drag me into the abyss! How am I going to enjoy myself in here there's literally nothing to do here! Just take me back or put me somewhere else but not here please!)

Time passes for Rimuru not like he can actually tell but for him it felt like he's been floating around in the abyss for a whole month with nothing to do, all he could do to entertain himself is to talk to himself or just stare right into nothingness and at this moment he thought...

Rimuru:(i think I've been here for at least a month now, how did i even end up like this, is this what i get for killing all those people, why do i have to go through this, they all deserve it anyway why do I have to get punish for it, does anyone noticed that I'm gone, are they even looking for me, I'm bored, I'm really going crazy, just get me back already!, i miss them all, I'm really bored, I want to sleep but I can't, i really want to eat, i want to read some manga, sigh...)

At that moment something appears in front of Rimuru out of nowhere without any notice

Rimuru: what is this ha? Is this a book shelf?

Rimuru stretched his slime body towards the books in the shelf and after reaching it everything around him started to change, the dark abyss surrounding him started to change to that of a complete white room filled by bookshelves that reached as far as his eyes can see, he then began to walk around the room but then started to run around looking for any way out, for more than an hour's of searching he began to learn that there is no exit and everything here is just a stack of bookshelves filled with books.

Even after being dragged into the abyss and arriving here in the white room he noticed that Raphael hasn't answered his call once so he then gives up on relying on Raphael for answers for his circumstance. He then try to figure things out himself by doing the thing that he could only do in this moment and place, looking at the books in the shelves himself to find answers but then after picking up one of the book on the shelf and reading it, the book his holding began to glow and out of nowhere the wind or what he thought is the wind started to blow around him turning the pages of the book rapidly, then a blinding light came from the book Rimuru was holding , the blinding light then spread around Rimuru engulfing him whole the place that was where Rimuru is supposed to be lays the book that he was holding but No Rimuru can be found anywhere...

———————————————————
End Of part 0.1 "Boredome leads to???"

Sorry if this story feels off it was already night time when i decided to make this and i was actually sleepy the time i made this, fun fact I actually fell asleep multiple times making this but my brain keeps waking me up to finish this I can't believe I actually even made this, sorry again for wasting your time and don't get your hopes up on this story even I don't know how my brain works sometimes.
————————————————————

!!!The characters of this story doesn't belong to me they all belong to their respective owners!!!