- ˗ˋ one ˊ˗ -

the boys had been fighting for a while now back and forth over stupid things, the fight started by jake being overstimulated and johnnie not realizing it and making it worse causing jake to be angry at johnnie. Johnnie was being annoying on purpose but didnt know jake was actually upset so he got defensive, both boys being mad at each other now. "jake. I already said i didnt know. what else do you want to hear?!" johnnie throws his hands around angry, he tends to get violent when upset but he wouldnt ever hit jake "you knew. there is no. way. you couldnt tell. your just an asshole" jake shot back still overwhelmed not beliving johnnie one bit, they argue for some more time until jake seems to loose it "get out." jake says violently pointing to their door "what?.." johnnie is shocked and caught off guard "i said get. the fuck. out.' he glared at johnnie "im done with this shit. get out before i make you." johnnie just stared at jake not knowing what to do "come on jake.. thats stupid lets just-" jake cuts him off "oh this is stupid? just as stupid as how you have been acting. now get out, im dead serious." johnnie just backs up feeling scared jake might get physical "where am i supposed to go jake?? i cant even fucking drive dick head" johnnie says turning around and storming off to the door "should have thought of that before being an asshole to the one who pays for this house." it was only half true, they both pay rent but sometimes jake picked up for johnnies side as he was usually very generous and caring for johnnie.

johnnie left the house as he walked he quickly realized he didnt have his phone he felt himself panic now he couldnt call an uber or a friend either "im gonna die out here'" he says to himself as he walks its midnight and it being LA there is still people outside, most looking sketchy or dangerous even, most drunk or on drugs it was very unsafe to be outside this late in LA or really anywhere, he was lucky it wasnt cold out that would suck even more he looked around and saw a store he checked his pockets realizing he didnt have his wallet either. I mean why would he? he wasnt ready to leave the house at all he was wearing his house clothes and didnt have his hair or make up done either he sighed but went into the shop anyways wanting to atleast be indoors but after 30 minuts of loitering he was kicked out the employees being suspicious of him he walked some more getting pretty far from his home now stopping at stores every now and then just to be indoors getting used to being kicked out now hes sure his reputation will be ruined after all this.

Back at their home jake sat on the couch cooling down and thinking, he didnt realize he screwed up yet feeing releived to not argue anymore not caring about johnnie right now his phone rang and he saw taras name show up he sighed before picking up. "hey tara" he sounded a little upset and tara heard it "hey jake! whats wrong with you? sound like shit" she asked hiding her concern with insults and humor. "me and johnnie got into a fight and he was being an asshole." jake said sounding angry to talk about the boy "what? you guys fought? how did it start?" she was surprised to hear that, the boys never fight so it was weird. "i was stressed out and he kept making it worse! he kept joking around and making fun of me and didnt even care?!" jake exclaims almost upset again "oh jake.." tara sighs "did he know you were upset? have you talked to him about it?" she asks feeling like maybe johnnie didnt mean to make it worse "he says he didnt know but it was so obvious." jake says feeling a little contradicting now "emotions arnt always easy to read jake, he probably didnt even know you were overwhelmed... you guys always joke around, he was just being normal" tara explains understanding what happened and trying not to make jake upset" jake thought about it now, about what johnnie said earlier and now about what tara was saying he started to feel like maybe he was in the wrong, "ill talk to him.." jake says feeling bad now "good, maybe get a couple councler while your at it" tara joked "hey! we are not a couple" jake shot back jokingly feeling a little better.

He thought about how he would talk to johnnie now but then he suddenly remebered that he kicked johnnie out and felt even worse knowing johnnie was out somewhere alone, "he isnt gong to forgive me tara.." jake says quietly feeling like shit "why wouldnt he? it was a misunderstanding just go talk to him jake!" she reasured feeling bad for them both "he isnt home tara.. i told him to leave" jake says ashamed of it now "you what?!" she could have jumped in shock "jake are you serious??" jake felt even worse not answering "its one in the morning jake... thats not safe at all i hope he got an uber or a hotel atleast.. jake you screwed up really bad" she says not wanting to make him feel worse but she was upset with him for doing that "i know i was just so angry... i hurt him, im just like everyone else i hate myself tara! why would i do that?!" jake paniced a little remembering how many people hurt and betrayed johnnie in the past "jake it will be okay.. you have done alot for him dont forget that alright? just call him and explain and get his ass back home alright?" jake felt like crying "i will, thanks tara.. im gonna call him now bye.." tara says bye and he hangs up