10

---Erum's Perspective---

Walking inside of the blue iron gate of my house dragging my luggage along with me towards the well maintained mansion.

I knock on the door but before the door could open, i felt a cold hand on my shoulder, I turned around fliching to look at the person who it was.

It's my sister, I haven't seen her from a long time. She looks so dull, eyes are red, cheeks is puffy as looks like she cried a lot.

As I hugged me, tightly. Her tears left her eyes, I still know that she didn't stopped sobbing and crying like a kid.

The door open, "Alicia, Erum what happened?"

My Eomma asked worriedly as she runned towards Alicia to check on her crying state. She hugged Eomma, she didn't uttered a word but continued to cry.

We somehow take her inside, she is with her luggage, "Eomma, I hate him. I don't want to go back."

She cried staring at the floor blankly, as in a breath she told everything which had happen with her in this past months.

As the next thing I know is my appa was fuming in anger, ready to go to their house to make Jungkook regret his behaviour.

"Erum?", Eomma looked at me, as the same i told her everythung which happened to me.

"I am not going to leave that bastred.", Yoongi oppa said, totally fuming in anger. He didn't left cus he get an urgent meeting here.

"But first I want to leave, I don't even want to see his face.", I said looking up straight at the ceiling.

"Appa, I am going to London.", I looked at my dad, he already looks so angry and sad after hearing what had happen with me and Alicia.

"We will talk later, but first let me talk with those guys and their family.", My appa said garbing his phone from the side table of the couch but I stopped him.

"Appa, I don't even want to see his face. I want to leave, right now!", I said as my eyes teared up this time.

I am holding on from so long, silently he just nodded.

"Alicia, would you like to come to Paris with me?", Oppa asked from her, patting her back and trying to calm her.

She shooked her head saying, "I hate him so much, he cheated on me. Oppa did I just did a mistake by loving him."

I really felt so bad for my little sister, he tearted her so bad like she is a maid to him. He is a monster in my view and his brother is a bigger monster.

"Alicia, you should go with your brother for a while.", Appa said rubbing her hairs softly.

---Taehyung's Perspective---

Walking inside of her house, I saw my parents and her parents siting on the couch while Jungkook is standing and staring at the floor blankly.

Everyone is so silent.

"Why you did that to my daughter?", her dad shouted on me in anger, he looks so fristed and angry at me.

"She and your whole family is a gold digger.", I replied smiling at them when a heard slap lean on my right cheeks causing my face to turn to other side.

I touched my cheeks with the palm, and looked up at the person who just slapped me. My own Eomma slapped me first time in my whole life just because I called Erum and her family a gold digger.

Anger rush through my eyes as I lift my face up to see my Eomma looking at me with full angry expressions on her face. Her tears is already flowing from her eyes which caused my heart to break into millions of pieces.

I never saw her crying, and today she is crying just because of me, her eyes is all red as she have cried a lot.

"You are not my son, i never taught my son this things.", She shouted out her lungs which caused me to flinched.

"Eomma, i wasn't in my sense.", I tried to explain but she slapped me again.

"You and your brother! Where is my both sons? Does your girlfriends took you both with them? Huh? My sons were not like this.", She grabbed my collar crying.

"Just don't show me your face again.", she cried as she fall on her knees, my appa hold her who is crying badly.

"I thought you both will became normal after marriage, but again.", She again cried.

As I advanced my steps to reach for her but she just stopped me by showing me her red dark eyes.

"Eomma, we sent them a letter saying that we don't want to get married but still, they are gold digger.", Jungkook said as his tears is falling down from his eyes too.

As Jungkook mentioned that letter, her gaze shifted upon us, "I torn that letter."

Eomma said making both of us eyes wide open, as those words hit my eardrum, my tears automatically shed down from my eyes.

Her cries, her sweetness, how I treated her, but she still tried to give this marriage a chance. To give a chance to me but I messed up everything.

My tears rolled down from my cheeks and fall on the white tiled floor, my tears is clear as crystal.

I broke her, I don't deserve to live but I want to ask for her forgiveness. Just because of one understanding, I ruined my this beautiful relationship with her.

I am a dumb.

"What about Alicia? She was out with this boy of your photo frame.", Jungkook said stoping my thoughts in middle.

"He is her elder brother.", I whispered slowly under my breath.

---Jungkook's Perspective---

As I heard hyung's statement, my eyes didn't stopped sheding tears. How badly I treated her for only her single mistake?

She didn't even didn't did any mistake. I am the one who did all mistakes. I am the one who did all mistakes. I am the one who cheated on her.

And about my ex-girlfriend, how can I trust her? How can I just treat that innocent soul like this?

I am a monster. I am a monster. I hurted that innocent soul. She always tried to put efforts in that marriage.

And after that day she started to treat me badly or ignore me, i felt bad.

Author's Note:

Sorry for writing this part short but your author is busy in her school work. I have to complete 3 files and 3 lab manual before 20 of Feburary and see i didn't any of that.

You will found next part on tatafanfic001