Connor's problem

- AUTHORS NOTE -

So hiiiii beautiful people! I'm new at this so... I'm so sorry for my bad writing -i know i write as hell but idc- i used to write some bronnor oneshots when i couldnt sleep so i decided to post them and start writing here. I'm not gonna say my name or anything bc i dont want to be founded or recognized by anyone hahaha don't judge me! Important fact: English is not my first language, so Im so sorry if I made many mistakes, i tried my best to write well. Hope you like it xxx

Brad knows Connor so, so well. He knows when something doesn't go well in his mind, he knows when he wanna cry or when he is feeling sad. So after that concert, when Connor went to his room saying that 'he was feeling a bit dizzy', he knew that he was lying. He knew that something bad was happening to the boy.

Brad walked towards his room, waiting on the door, trying to listen through it. He didnt listen anything, so he opened the door, little by little.He observed the room, looking for Connor. There was a lamp that lighted slightly the room. He turned around, locking the door. Then, he saw Connor.

He was curled on a ball, almost sleeping on the sofa. He had tears tracks on his cheeks, and he was shaking and whispering; it seemed like he had been crying before Brad walked in the room.Brad approached the sofa, getting closer to Connor, and he sat on the floor so he was facing the young boy.

'Connor... Just tell me, what's wrong?'Connor jumped slightly, gasping at the same time he opened his eyes. Brad saw the pain in his blue eyes.'Brad, please, go.' Connors broken voice filled Brads ears; he knew he was trying his best not to cry in front of him.Brad had seen Connor crying lots of times before, he was his best friend; he knew very good what to do when he was in this mood.Brad hugged Connor while he tried to push him away, but then Connor failed and hugged back Brad, starting to cry.Brad sat on the sofa, wrapping Connor in his arms, worried about him. Connor just buried his face onto Brad's chest, trying to hide from him.

Brad whispered sweet things in his ear. 'Everything is allright, Con. I'm here, I'm not gonna leave. Don't hide from me. You have to calm down, sweetie.'He was running his hand through Connor's fluffy hair, trying to calm him.'Connor... You can count on me. Tell me what is wrong, I'm worried'

Brad's hands were now on the back of Connor, caressing his back, making Connor feel warm. 'I... I cant tell you. Im so... Sorry.' Connor's voice was cracked, although he was talking pretty low.

Brad raised his chin, looking him in the eye.'Connor. Im not gonna laugh, beat you or leave you. You know im like your brother, i have been there everytime you needed me and im not gonna leave you know, i need to know what is wrong with you and the reason why you are crying.'

'Brad, you cant even imagine what is the problem. Im so sorry, it is a big problem and i have to deal with it, but I can't tell you, because the problem is with you-oh... no, i didnt mean that, i... oh.' he then started crying again.That last words just slipped Connor's mouth.

'Shhh, Connor.' Brad calmed Connor, but he was so surprised. The problem was with him? 'Connor, i am the problem? Did i do anything wrong to you?' he said worried, caressing Connor's fluffyhair -he always loved it, it was so soft- 'you know, if i said anything that hurt you, im so sorry, i didnt mean to say nothing that would hurt you'

'Stop Brad' connor pouted 'is not that type of problem. You didnt do anything wrong. The problem is me, about you.'

'About me?' Brad was surprised 'are you mad with me? Why?' he then looked down , sadly.

'What the f... Im not mad with you. Brad, you always are so kind and lovely with everyone, and im starting to feel... Something. Something that i think it's... Wrong.'

Brad then laughed a bit. 'Oh my gosh Con, are you feeling jealous of me? That's the problem? But man, you are also kind and lovely!'

Telling him his feelings was so fucking difficult for Connor, and Brad wasnt understanding what he was trying to say.

'Brad, you are not understanding me. Im not jealous. I'm... I'm worried because i think, i'm... I'm...' Connor was literally shaking, head buried in Brad's chest. He raised his head, looking Brad in the eye, and bit his lower lip, nervous. 'I'm falling in l-ooo-ve with y-ou.' the words where a little slow pronunciated, because connor was so nervous and he didnt know how to talk.

Brad mouth turned o-shaped, surprised about that final words.'Connor... That's the problem?'

'B-Brad, y-you dont have to worr-y, i can, i can deal with i-it, I mean, I-i can make this f-feeling disa-pp-pear, i think...'

'Sh, Con.' brad made a funny smile. 'I think i have a problem too.'Connor looked down to his fingers, sadly.

'I know what th-the problem is, i-it's th-that you do-dont want me to l-lo-love you... But i...'

'No.' brad was closing his face to Connor's face, but the youngest wasnt realizing that. 'The problem is, that i have been falling in love with you since you entered the band, and that i found you so fucking adorable when you stutter.'

Connor seemed a little shocked, but then a pair of soft lips were pressed against him, and it felt amazing, not like a problem.

Soooo YAS MY FIRST ONESHOT tbh i know it is quite bad but i will write better i promise hahaha. I have another oneshot writed but i dont know if im gonna post it, it is about the first day that Brad and Connor meets and they have to share a room in the hotel but i think it is really bad and i dnt really know ):

I would love if you leave a comment with your opinion about this! xxx