Chapter 1: She loves Me

While Lying down on his bed and staring at the ceiling, he found Himself thinking about Hilda a lot Nowadays. The Image of The Bluenette made Him Want to Like her even more than a friend. But why does everything about Hilda look cute to Him? Her Hair, Her Face, Her Personality... Makes him want to cherish her forever...

"David! Dinner's ready!" His dad yelled out from the dining table. Sighing, he sat up and got down from his bed then went to the dining room to join his parents.

Dinners are sometimes quiet at his household, But he doesn't seem to mind. He loved the quiet atmosphere of his home.
As he made his way to the dining table, he could see the delicious food set out on the table. He can feel his mouth water at the Many scents he can smell from the food. He can see that his parents already took their seats and he joins them, whilst preparing his plate.

"So, how's your trip to the library with your friends, son?" His father asked as he filled his plate with food.
"It was a bit boring at the start. Until Hilda And Frida showed me a secret room on one of the shelves! I could've sworn the library was a witch's tower." He explains as he takes a bite of his food. His mother chuckles at his story while she also takes a bite.
"Kids these days, Their imaginations have Gone Wilder than before." His mother muttered as she looked at him Joyfully.

It Took David a moment to calm himself down and ask his parents the question that's been on his mind. once he finally Got the right moment, he spoke.
"Mum, Dad, What if I had a crush on a girl..?" He asked awkwardly. His parents looked at him with wide eyes and he could tell they were about to ask him who.
"A Girl..? Who may that be?" His father asked, making Him More nervous than ever.
"I-It's Hilda.." He stuttered while avoiding eye contact.
His parents looked at each other and then at him.
His Father had to break the silence so he spoke.
"Son, Are you sure it is a Crush and not a Temporary thing?" His father asked.
"Well... I just felt something different after I Hit Puberty... I don't know... She looked cute Now than before.." He muttered as he awkwardly took another bite of his food. 
"David, Crushes are a normal thing at this age. But are you sure It's not temporary?" His mother asked. He's Still avoiding eye contact but he had the strength to answer their questions.
"I'm sure, Mum." He mutters Before finishing his food and getting up from his seat.
"Wait! David! Can we talk about this in your room, please? I know you're not comfortable talking about this on the table, but still, son, can we at least talk?" The father said as he followed his son to his room.

In David's room...

"Dad! What if she doesn't like me back!? I mean, I don't look THAT Handsome to attract girls... But still.." He said as he collapsed on his bed and Grew concerned about his thoughts of her rejecting him.

"Son.. Don't worry, she will like you! And there'll be plenty of fish in the sea. It won't be that hard to move on." His father reassured him.

"But She's the one for me! I knew it! The day I first met her, I knew she was going to help me through my fears. Also, it was easy for you to move on... You had girls tripping for you when you were my age..." He muttered

"I knew I looked Attractive when I was your age. But I still chose your mom. And don't worry, you got your Attractiveness from me. That'll help you Admit your feelings for her." His Father said to him.

"But what if she rejects me...?" David Replied Weakly

"she won't. I promise you, son." His Dad Replied

-----------------------------------------------------------
Afterward, He went to the bathroom to wash his body and Changed into his Pajamas. He took a good look at himself and Thought. "Maybe she will like me.."

He lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He remembered What had happened Earlier... The Witches' tower getting attacked by the Marras, Hilda getting knocked out in the process of defending the tower, Her Adopted Brother Harold Arriving in the scene to help Frida instead of Her, And Watching the Marras finally Leave in defeat.