Chapter 0

My name is Angélique

My name is Angélique. I was a girl in her late teens who died in a hospital bed due to an illness I had since a very young age. I spent my last moments in the hospital bed talking to my family and hearing their voices so that I could memorize them.

I thought that after I died, I would be a ghost roaming the Earth. But instead, I woke up in an unfamiliar yet familiar room that wasn't the hospital. The second thing I noticed was that I wasn't pale; instead, I had a healthy light tan like the people I see in magazines, movies, animation, etc. The third thing I noticed was that my hair was longer and the color was a dark scarlet/dark chestnut instead of my dark black hair.

I quickly scrambled out of bed and went to the full-body mirror I had spotted in the room. I needed to confirm if my theory was true. I stared into the mirror with wide grayish chartreuse eyes that stared back at me. My appearance was so different from my original appearance. My current appearance was that of an Italian girl with a light tan complexion, grayish chartreuse eyes, and long dark scarlet/dark chestnut hair. I also had two shorter strands of hair that hung on the side of my face.

I felt my lips forming a wicked smirk as I stared into the mirror, then I stopped touching my face. I went up to the window near my bed. Opening the window, I was greeted with the sky blue sky and the effigy tower that stood strong and still. The view was beautiful, but it only confirmed my theory further.

I found myself in a show that my sister was obsessed with when I was young, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, or simply Miraculous Ladybug. I had possessed the body of a character that people both hated and loved at the same time, Lila Rossi, who made the show more interesting. This led to my theory that I was probably in the episode where Lila makes her first appearance.

After clearing my mind of thoughts about my theories and the possibilities of the show's timeline, I got ready for the day to go to Collège Françoise Dupont.

I wore a 2022 Mink Cashmere Halter Off Shoulder Knitted Sweater Women's Autumn and Winter Chic Tight-fitting Short Inner Sweater Top that was orange, along with Slightly Flared Jeans Women's Autumn Thin Autumn Dress New High Waist Skinny Short Man Fur Edge Flare Pants Women's Jeans that were brown. I paired them with socks, white sneakers, and an orange headband. I styled my hair into a hime haircut, but bangs framed my face. I also applied makeup to my face, including lipstick and lip gloss that I applied over the lipstick.

I quickly grabbed my bag and walked to the door, which was the exit of the room. I opened it and closed it after I got out. I walked down the stairs that led downstairs to the kitchen, where I found lunch ready along with a cold breakfast on the counter, along with a sticky note. I walked up to the counter, took the sticky note off, and crumbled it in my palm before throwing it in the trash. I held onto the lunch and put it in my bag, making sure it was safe.

I smiled once again, already knowing how the day would be. I walked out of the house, locking it, and made my way to Collège Françoise Dupont using Lila's phone, thankfully without a lock screen, to find my way to school.

 I walked out of the house, locking it, and made my way to Collège Françoise Dupont using Lila's phone, thankfully without a lock screen, to find my way to school

THE END
613 words

Hello guys, this is my first story on this account, and I plan to write more chapters. You can image Angélique in a different outfit if you want. However, I need your help in naming this Lila-centric fanfic. Also I haven't watched the show yet so I don't know much of the plot of the show. Bye