Exbungo's History And Story

Exbungo, A 20 Years Old Kabungian Kid Who Lives In Kabunga-Verse, He Was Even More Sentient Than The Rest Of His People, He Began To Know What Is The Purpose Of He Was, And Why He Felt So Different; He Knew Was That He See Expunged As A Thorn To His Side Due To Expunged Wanted To Take Over, Conquer And Rule The 3D Realm And He Wanted To Defeat Expunged To Replace Him With Himself To Balance It And Develop Peace To 3d Realm. Exbungo Found Himself In A Random Multiverse, And The First Universe That Caught His Attention Was An Undertale AU; He Was Going To Begin His Own Goal To Take Some Powers That Lies On The Underground And Get To Be Done With It, But The Voice In His Mind Whispers Him To Become The Most Powerful One, He Is Onto His Goal, Thus Entered The Universe, Then Get Granted With Sheer Determination Power, Soul Absorption And Immortality, And Beginning To Claim All Some Powers In This Undertale AU. 

He Began To Do The Same Way Of Mini Crewmate To 15 Undertale Characters: Frisk, Chara, Asriel, Flowey, Monster Kid, Toriel, Asgore, Papyrus, Sans, Mettaton, Undyne, Mad Dummy, Napstablook, Muffet And Alphys, And Then Claim Some Powers Of Frisk, Chara, Asriel, Flowey, Monster Kid, Toriel, Asgore, Papyrus, Sans, Mettaton, Undyne, Mad Dummy, Napstablook. Exbungo Absorbed Multiple Souls: Determination, Overwrite, Fortitude, Perseverance, Bravery, Integrity, Justice, Kindness, Patience, Honesty, Then Ascended And Turned Into A New Absolute God And Now Has Unlocked A New Abilities To Control Over And Summon His Own Elite Minions And His Dragon, They Are As A Material Souls And Absorbed To Exbungo's Souls. After Absorbing All 15 Of The Souls, Exbungo's Legacy Is Just Began To Defeat His Sworn Archenemy Expunged. He Felt Superpowers Coursing Through His Veins And He Came To A Realization: He Didn't Need His Mortality Whatsoever, He Is Now Becoming Somehow Akin To Immortal. He Has The Capability To Get More Powerful Than Expunged, And Thus He Gave Up His Mortality Itself And Went On His Goal. He Left The Empty Undertale Au Where He Discovered And Claims Some Superpowers, And Thus Went To His Own Way.

Eventually, He Finds Out There Are Others Know Him, The Other DNB Characters, And He Realized He Has A Hope, He Then Has A New Goal, A New Goal Is To Defeat Expunged And Then Replace Expunged With Himself To Balance And Develope A Peace On 3d Realm And Become The Ruler Of 3d Realm.

That's How Exbungo Become A New God From This Start.