how to stop pertending

well hello thank for giving my story a chance....this is the first story I'm putting up because all my other story's sucked...so if you don't understand some part of the story please just ask and i will fix it...I'm a terrible speller so yeah

enjoy!!!

life_love_live

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crying..the pain in my cheat...i cant hear or focus on any thing so i keep repeating what the doctor just said my mother is gone she dead the person that make me laugh,and cry for no reason, the person that  makes me think I'm the most beautiful person in the world that she has every seen if gone..as I'm crying my heart out i cant help but think were is my dad?

looking around i cant Tell how i got here i cant tell whats going on...theirs people in all black around me telling me how sorry they are and that every thing is going to be okay... people telling me their sorry for my lost.. but who did i lose?? then every thing start coming back to me and i start crying i don't know for how long but then the sky got dark and it starts to rain...its like it can feel my pain, and tell its a sad day.I'm standing in the rain looking down at my mother laying their still..looking so peaceful like and angel, like she just sleeping..i wish it was true so i could go home and wrap up with her so we can watch some cartoons but she looks cold too cold...as i look at her i can see her smiling, and laughing it like she s still here but I'm only imaging it. what i don't get is why?why did she of to go?

going over to my dad i can see tears rolling down his face.I'm trying to get his attention to show him I'm hurting too but its like hes in another world.he wouldn't look at me he just kept holding Emily's hand.then he just hand her out to me and we start walking  away.we didn't get far when he stop and looked at me..

Shane;dad are you okay(shif)

dad;son i-I'm sorry

Shane;why? start crying harder, you didn't do any thing wrong

dad;Shane i just want you to know that sometimes people make mistakes and other p-people get h-hurt, i just want you to know that i loved your mother and i love both you and your sister very much...Shane i want you to look after your sister and don't let any one hurt  her, and remember i l-love y-you both ...i didn't want to hurt any of you son b-bye son

Shane;but dad i don't understand (shif) where are you going? dad?

dad;just do what i told you Shane...y-your going to be living with your aunt and uncle for a while

Shane; b-but dad i wanna stay with you

dad;just remember i love you and your sister Shane

Shane; n-no dad COME BACK  DAD DADDY!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so what do you guys think so far comment and vote please..

life_love_live