Chapter 1: Melody's Background

Author Chan's / San's Note: Since Melody is my OC / Original Character, I have to give you her story.

Melody Kayomi, born in a mystical world, which has powers, she was born an Angel, Her family had flee to another universe because of a night attack by the most powerful, she was stranded in her house on her own.

at the age of 13 physically but actually 1,000 she had the title of the Angel of Eternity, she trained more and at 18/ 2,567 she got the title of the God of Light, she has multiple powers, most powreful being Vision of the Gods.

She was bound with two partners immediately she received the title, they were Naomi Faith and Sydney the Cloud. They are going to be with her for 10 million/20 million years.

Instead of meeting other Gods, Melody chooses her own path and travels through different Dimensions. She is an adventurous girl and the skies have no limits.

From Genshin Impact to Bungou Stray Dogs, see her hop and hop through dimensions like it walking from your house to the bus.

Accompany her as she goes to Genshin Impact, Kimetsu No Yaiba, Boku No Hero Academia, Honkai Star Rail, Teen Titans, Bungou Stray Dogs, Love and Deep Space and so much more!

" So make your mind, will you follow me with my adventures?" Melody said to Naomi as she stepped through the portal.

P.S: Naomi is 17, Melody is 18 and Sydney is 19.

 The End of Chapter One

 I'm going to make how she ended up in Genshin Impact next!

Word Count: 270

Love you my Musicals!

Bye!!!

Next Chapter: How Melody got to the Universe.