part 36

Those who DM me about the pronunciation of Anhay name it's अन्हय. Hope you got it.And yes if you like this part then you can like and comment on this.

After 4 days, the Sharma family boarded their flight.

First they thought to go with Kashyap family but suddenly Anhay went out of the city for a meeting so they decided to go a little late as Avni wanted to come with her only son.

After reaching their destination Anhay released his breath.

Avni :- now dare you to do anything.  No work just enjoy your wedding functions. It's your marriage Anhay but here you are still working. People will think we are forcing you for this marriage.

Anhay:- Mom I'm sorry just let me send one mail to my secretary then I'll be free for the entire week.

Avni:- what entire week? Who will go on your honeymoon?

Anhay:- you don't have to be this straightforward mom.

Avni:- I don't know just do what I'm saying.

Anhay:- fine....

On another side:-

Kriva was sitting in the garden. She was actually waiting for Anhay to arrive.

Suddenly one lady in her late 50s came and sat beside her. She was looking at her lovingly and caressed her hair.

Kriva:- umm you want anything aunty?

Lady:- you are really pretty. What is your name, my child?

Kriva:- Kriva.. Kriva Kashyap.

Lady:- aww such a pretty name.

She was touching her and holding her hands. Kriva smiled awkwardly and suddenly she heard her mother's shouting.

Nidhi:- kriva are you out of your mind? I clearly said to stay away from strangers. And you stay away from my family just leave right now or I'll call security.

Lady:- listen i..

But Nidhi didn't let her complete and shouted, just shut up.

She held Kriva's hand tightly and went inside. Sunil came downstairs and asked, what is happening here Nidhi?

Nidhi:- ask your daughter Sunil she was talking with Ramya.

Sunil looked at her daughter. He was disappointed in her and Kriva's eyes become glossy.

Sunil:- Kriva it's my fault that i made you stubborn can't you listen to her at least once?

Kriva:- Papa I'm sorry but..

Nidhi didn't let her complete it and shouted, why are you making us stressed, Kriva? Didn't I tell you to stay away from strangers? Since childhood I've been making sure that you stay away from them but you always behave like a careless person.

Sunil:- I'm sorry Nidhi, it's my mistake that I spoiled her.

They scolded her and went upstairs. Kriva slowly walked inside her room and started crying, hugging her plushie.

She thought they would call her at dinner but no one came so she started feeling more bad.  She went towards the dining area and found Anhay sitting there. He looked at her and started playing with his phone again.

Kriva:- Anny...

She called him but he ignored her thinking she will come towards him and start asking for attention  but she sat silently she looked at him but seeing him ignoring her a loud sob escaped making Anhay shocked.