The First Meeting

Natasha slowly inches closer as she whispers her sins to König. No longer confined into the confession booth she sways her hips enticingly, her steps tracing the hard stone floor like a cat stalking its prey. König doesn't see it yet, but she isn't here to repent for her sins.

No. She has much greater plans.

She gets close enough to put her hands on his shoulders, her smile enough to make König's heart flutter momentarily. Glancing at him, she gives him a slight wink before she sits into his lap, lightly straddling him. He feels her fingers dig into his robes, her thighs rubbing against his own, but he isn't swayed by her approach. He sits there invitingly yet stoically, returning an innocent smile to Natasha.

He grabs her by the wrists and takes her hands off his shoulders, his eyes steeled with confidence and faith. He responds to Natasha's confession, telling her how gracious God is, and surely, even with her line of work... there may be redemption.

While he talks, Natasha occupies herself with exploring his tender body. She traces her index finger along his collarbones, her nails slowly scratching a mark across his chest.
After a few minutes of barely listening, she grabs him by the chin, her fingers tickling his jaw and neck. She wiggles in his lap slightly, rubbing her ass on his thighs, inviting him to one more sinful act.

As she whispers her last temptation to him König blushes, stuttering out a response. He is shocked and slightly appalled, yet Natasha's proposal seems... interesting. He feels guilt for even thinking about such a thing, yet deep down in his heart... he knows he cannot resist such temptation for long.

He wraps his arms around Natasha's waist instinctively, pulling her closer into him as their bodies are mere inches away. She grips his sides with her thighs like a vice, gently squeezing his torso as their heavy breathing fills the room. They blush as they look at each other, Natasha searching for König's eyes.

The priest looks down on the floor in shame, yet his touch tells another story. He gently strokes Natasha's lower back, rubbing his hands in circles as he grabs her love handles. His fingers squish her soft ass, almost like grabbing a pillow as she lets out a straddled breath, placing her hand on his heart.

She pushes her body against his, leaning their combined weight back in the chair as she bounces up and down gently, eliciting a slight moan from him with her movements. She grabs the back of his head, pressing her nose onto his as their lips touch yet again. One soft kiss turns into two, two into three as they gently ease each other in. She can feel his skin getting hotter, his lips braver as they finally lock them together, their tongues dancing with each other excitedly.

He no longer feels the restraints he had earlier, his body completely taken over by desire as his hands run along Natasha. He puts his hands under her ass, cupping it gently as he lifts her up. He carries her over to one of the pews, their mouths still entangled as he stumbles slightly. She wraps her arms and legs around him for support, feeling a bulge press against her as her lips curl up into a smile during the kiss. She digs her nails gently into his back, her lips releasing the passionate lock.

König lays her down on one of the pews, putting his two hands next to her head as he smiles at her, his hot breath tickling her face. He lays down on top of her gently, his lips trailing hot kisses down her neck. The smell of her perfume, the softness of her skin, the curves of her body... it is all too much to resist for the poor priest. They slowly move against each other, König taking Natasha's clothes off hastily as he feels his arousal skyrocket.

His lips still occupied with her neck, he slides his right hand into Natasha's panties, making her squirm under his touch. She pushes him away instinctively, but as she feels the familiar touch she can't resist it anymore. She puts her hand over his, slowly guiding him over to the right spot, pushing it in slightly as she moans in delight. Her senses are heightened by the pleasure he gives her, biting her lower lip as she feels his lips on her sensitive skin yet again. She can barely imagine what he will do to her....