Perfection?

Minho and Lilly. They were inseparable. When you saw one of them, you saw the other. They explored the city together, sharing their hopes and dreams. Minho's passion for photography and Lilly love for acting complemented each other perfectly. They were a match made in heaven.

Flashback to 6 months ago:

Minho woke up and checked my clock. It was 8:06 AM. Minh got up and went to my closet to get dressed . He picked out a white shirt, and black shorts.While he was about  to put on my shirt, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his stomach.

" Good morning handsome." said Lilly.

"Good morning jagiya." I said.

" Chaeryeong invited us to a party." said Lilly.

" What time does it start??" I said.

"7 PM." said Lilly.

"Okay." said Minho.

End of flashback

I know you think aww 😍what a sweet couple. Yes, they were a great match. But just as their love was blossoming, life threw them a curveball. Lilly received the role of a lifetime, but it meant moving to New York. Despite their love for each other, both knew that long-distance relationships were not easy. They promised to make it work, but as time passed and the distance grew, their once strong connection began to fade.

Note From Author :

Hello! My name is C and I'm a student writer. Thank you for reading the first part of my story.This chapter was inspired by Enchanted by Taylor Swift. I hope you enjoy the story and have a good day/night. Bye!