the last night.

CW: smut??

aurora had begged and begged her mother over the course of the few days she had left until she went into hiding. it was no use. she was to be sent to france. without a single knowing of weather her loved ones will have passed due to the war.

it was friday night. she was to leave tomorrow.

she was in the hidden room with theo. they had been talking for hours, tears were shed and laughs were shared.

"i love you"  theo said as he pressed his lips against auroras.

"mm" she smiled into the kiss and tried to repeat the sentiment but the kiss was just simply too rough for her to do anything merely more than a hum.

he smirked against her lips making aurora grab the back of his neck and pull him closer.

a hand on her hip and a small push backwards, theo had aurora pinned beneath him. right where he wanted her.

he ran his hand from her side down to her knee and back up to her waist before pulling away from the kiss "youre so gorgeous"

"im gonna miss you so much"

"ill miss you too, sweetheart" he pecked her lips "i love you so much"

"show me" she whispered

"are you sure?"

the girl nodded and as soon as she did theo was pulling her shirt over her head. in what felt like the blink of an eye their clothes were on the floor and his mouth was latched to auroras nipple as she writhed and whimpered beneath him.

A/N:

im terribly sorry for robbing you blind (i suck arse at writing smut)

ly all xx