|Not interested|

SOYEON POV

I wonder,who is this girl moving in my neighbourhood? I hear it everywhere in the city even on the news...She has to be popular but for now...I don't really care.I'm not really interested in new neighbours,im not a social butterfly or shit...I never talked to many people,only if they reach out to my first! That's for sure...The next day she'll move out and she'll get on the news again! I wish I was popular, I wouldn't have problems on paying my rent.Oh I see her! Wow...she's rich rich!pff what am I saying?! That was so cringe,I'll just head to work.

As I head out I hear footsteps coming towards me,my first instinct was to slap her so I did...
"OW WHAT DID U DO THAT FOR" "oh my I'm so sorry! Uhm that was just instincts sorry..." I was apologizing continuously until someone punched me on the face...looked like a bodyguard or something but the next thing I know is that I blacked out.

As I was waking up I hear screaming,and I slowly open my eyes getting flashed by the sunlight,the girl I slapped earlier was defending me for no reason. "Why" I said confused "why would you defend me?" She only answered with "why did you slap me..." I felt guilty,extremely guilty,I couldn't even help but sob,I am pretty sensitive so I expected it.
"Dont worry about it...what's your name? I'm Yuqi" She said "Soyeon..." She rubbed my cheek and smiled "are you going to work?" Yuqi said...I didn't even bother answering I just nodded and got up to my car... "See you later alligator!" She said smiling...what an old slang but I just laughed it off...I still felt guilty but less then before....

As I arrived to work the manager scolded me for being late. She was the worst manager ever,she would scream at everyone for no reason,might as well quit but that's the only job right now...I was working on some paperwork and my manager came to me with a lot of documents to print "print that now! Your deadline is tonight,if you're not done you will have to stay and no,you are not getting extra money for this"I don't mind getting extra work anymore since she does that everyday.

As I arrived home I went showering and I checked my mail "Rent due by tomorrow" Ugh I saved all my money for food...seriously? Guess I'll have to eat another day...I'll eat tomorrow whatever... As I was paying it I herd a doorbell and I rushed to my doorstep hoping it would be my friends but i was meet by Yuqi..? "Hello uhm Soyeon?" She said happily "Oh hi" I said confused "why are you here...?" Yuqi looked at me with excitement "can I come in" I gulped and hesitated but since she was famous I decided to let her in to not get cancelled by the stupid internet

"Your house is really uhm tiny..." She said. "Is it supposed to be offensive or not..?" I said offended "that's the only thing I can afford neither way" I chuckled "she looked at me concerned and said "yeah uhm haha,do you want to go to my house and you can sleep there since you sleep...on...the floor...?" I felt so offended when she said those words but I still accepted since I'd probably sleep on a real bed after all those years "Sure I guess?" I glared at her and followed her.

As I stepped in her house I was amazed by her house... "you live alone with this big of a house?" "HEY!" She said and gave me a light slap on the arm while I chuckled,I was trying to be as distant from her as possible to make it look like I wasn't "interested" or some shit,I think she caught on the act real quick cause the next thing I know is that she holds my hand. I looked at her confused and she just looked at me and smiled,I didn't smile back though. "Dwarf" she said as I glared at her and she just laughed.

"Bad news uhm...I don't have extra rooms since one is for my dog and the other one is for my cat" she gave rooms to ONE ANIMAL?! That's honestly called stupidity but anyways...I didn't expect what she would say next "you can sleep in the same bed as mine though" I was shocked and speechless "miss..we met like today..?" "Come on! Your really no fun" fine i didn't refuse,she looked at me with puppy eyes! That was unfair!

It was only 10pm and she was already going to sleep,honestly I did except that little "princess" to go to sleep. "Yuqi?" "Mhm?" "Are you famous or am I just like blind..?" She looked at me exited to tell me about her "story" I kept on listening but I didn't care much,she kept talking till she fell asleep,I didn't remember nothing since her story was pretty shitty man.Made no sense.
I couldn't fall asleep because I wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same bed as a girl...I'm attracted to girls but I'm not fucking them...Plus she was sleeping in the star fish position, which normally takes 90% of the bed.

I finally fell asleep and I woke up feeling exhausted and tired like I hadn't slept in days! I wasn't comfortable sleeping in a bed after 3 years of sleeping on a hard ass floor. "Did you sleep well?" Yuqi asked but I only nodded and went back to sleep after she backed off of her fishy position which takes the bed,AND I was cold! she basically took the whole blanket! What a shame,if I was her I would have pity.

im not even interested in her why am I thinking of her!

(1010 words)