1.

I walked into my new room.

Tony had a meeting with the rest of the avengers, asking if I should be a part of the team, after finding out I am an excellent fighter.

When I was younger, I did karate. I went to college for it and then I dropped out for this.

I dropped my bags down and jumped onto my new bed. It was so cozy. I even had my own bathroom and even my own closet. This was the dream.

This hopefully would get my mind off my parents death.

Tonight I got to meet the whole team. Steve, Natasha, and some others I don't really remember.

My phone started ringing, I picked it up.

"Hello? Oh hey Connor! Yeah the tower is beautiful.. mhm.. no I haven't really met anyone yet.. you and Lily should come by soon! I know Tony has a daughter Lily's age, they would probably get along.. Yeah well right now i'm just unpacking.. oh alright.. okay, bye, love you!" I hung up.

I like talking to my brother, Connor. Growing up, he was a good big brother. He was good at keeping me safe.

I set my phone down and continued to unpack. I grabbed a picture of me and my parents. Oh how I miss my parents. They got into a car accident not to long ago, and I've been trying to get over it, but it still always hurts.

"Hey new girl." Someone said, walking into my room.

I wiped my tears off my face and set the picture down. "Oh hello, I'm y/n." I said, smiling at the redhead girl.

"Hey, i'm Natasha." She said, sitting on my bed. "So your the fighter Tony's been talking about, huh?"

"Yeah, I've been fighting ever since I was little." I said, unpacking the rest of the final suit case.

"Why were you crying?" She asks me.

"Oh, no reason." I said. "So what are we doing later?"

"There's lots of people for you to meet. First there's Bruce, he's a weird doctor ogre guy. Then there's Steve, who is some super soldier, and his friend Bucky who's also a super soldier. Then there's Clint who's really good with the bow and arrow, then there's Thor and his hammer, and that's basically it. Also there's this system that goes through the whole tower that just basically helps you with stuff. with J.A.R.I.S. You can just call it jarvis though." Natasha said, ranting and laying down on my pillows.

I giggled, "Anything else I should know?"

"Oh, yeah of course. Bucky has a metal arm and it's honestly kind of scary. Steve's girlfriend died, and I kind of like him to be honest. Tony's wife Pepper lives in another town with their daughter, Morgan. She's around like six years old I think. Peter lives in a different town as well, little young boy in high school. Oh and also, Bucky was some weird bad guy so Tony doesn't really like him but Steve managed to convince him to live here with us. But he's not bad anymore." Natasha said, as she got up from my bed.

I smiled. "Well, should we go downstairs now?"

"Sure." She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen table, god was this thing humongous.

I sat down next to Natasha, and some other person on the other side of me.

"Okay guys so this is y/n. She is our newest addition to the team, and now she's going to introduce herself." Tony said, looking at me.

"Oh, uh hi, i'm y/n. Um i've been fighting ever since I was three years old, my parents passed away in a car accident and my brother is married with kids and lived in Florida. I'm 25." I said, fidgeting with my hands because I was nervous.