The Grand Opening

Selina a beautiful older woman from the UK spends most of her time taking care of the home and the children. She had a body most men and women would kill for. Her beautiful busty 36DD breasts are still perky since she was a teen. With a curvaceous figure that had all of her husband's friends and colleagues drooling over. Selina married young right after she met the love of her life in college.

She graduated college with honors achieving her bachelor's degree in business management and administration and a minor in massage therapy. Sadly after 22 years of marriage and her two children growing up and leaving the home for college he passed away. Leaving a huge void in her life, all she had ever known was to cater to her husband, children, and the family home. Both her children are now grown and off to college living on campus and pursuing their education.

Selina now all alone in a big 7-bedroom luxurious home left with nothing but memories and the occasional phone call which she cherished. Ideas pondered in her beautiful head as she remembered how she loved to give her husband massages, especially after a long day at work.

She also got these squishy feelings again when she recalled the memories of the sexual massages she gave him as well. Thinking to herself I have to get up and do something I can't just stay here at home alone anymore. Deciding to herself she was going to put her degree to work for her. Navigating her Google searches for nearby properties she could rent to get her business and finally do something for her.

Finding this beautiful lakefront property looking at the prices makes her jaw drop. She has left quite a substantial lump sum of money from her husband's passing. Reaching out to some help sites on how she could get investors to help offset the cost to maximize her profits. "Ding" a new email notification appears on her phone, anxious, and with her fingers trembling she opens the email. Finally, the answer she's been waiting for typing an appreciative thank you response to her contact.

Looking at the huge list of phone numbers and email addresses, she gets out her pen and paper as she dials the first name on the list. "Mr. Nandor hmmm what an interesting and charming name" Selina says to herself. She hits send on her phone and bites her lip as the phone rings her nerves make her heart wanna jump out of her chest.

"Hello, this is the office of Mr. Nandor and Associates this is Trisha and how may I help you" Asks the sultry secretary.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Selina I was reaching out to find an investor for a business opportunity" Selina asks anxiously.

"Mr. Nandor, has an available appointment this afternoon at 1:00 pm if you available he had a last-minute cancellation" Asks Trisha as she thinks to herself how beautiful Selina sounds over the phone and anxious to see what she looks like in person.

"Thank you so much, Miss. Trisha, I'll take it and I'll see you this afternoon" says Selina excitedly.

"You're welcome and I've penciled you in for this afternoon. We will see you later and have a great day bye" says the sexy secretary as she ends the call. Letting out an excited breath and a little whimper. Putting the tip of the pen in her mouth as she tries to picture the beautiful Mrs. Selina. Rolling her tongue around the top of the pen drifting off in her sexual thoughts. The phone rings again snapping her out of her sexy daydream and answering the call.

After Selina pressed the end button on her phone she began thinking how nice the young secretary was and so happy she was able to get an appointment so fast. Looking at the clock it's 11:00 am she starts to get frantic.

"I have to get ready I don't have much time" Selina says out loud in the empty house. Walking up the wooden stairs as they twist to the second floor. She walks briskly to the master suite and into her walk-in closet. Looking through her dresses wanting to pick out something sexy but also wanting to mean business. Coming across a crisp white blouse and black pencil skirt and laying them across the California king-sized bed. Going through her drawers and choosing black thigh-high stockings with a matching lacy thong.