• Comfort •

Summary: Robin comforts Finney after his bullies mess with him.
relationship: together!!
🤍hurt/comfort!🤍

Finneys pov

School had just ended and everyone was making their way home. I was walking down the path to my house, it's Friday so Gwen was staying with Susie.

As I walking I suddenly get shoved to the ground. I quickly open my eyes to see matty looking at me. "Hey fag, where do you think you're going?"

I was about to reply but he kicked me right in the mouth. I wince, I start to taste blood. He gets on top of me and starts throwing punches. I try to block as many as I couldn't but it didn't help.

By the time he was done my head was pounding and I felt kinda light headed. He left walking the opposite way. I slowly got up wincing from the pain. I held my hand over my nose that was gushing blood.

I felt warm tears stream down my cheeks. I looked around me, i realized robins was near by and I decided to go to his house. His house was closer than mine and I knew he'd help me.

I reach his door step and I knock once. Wrapping my free hand around myself, the other still trying to hold my nose' which was still gushing blood.

Come on Robin, please answer.

Robins pov

I was sitting in the living room trying to find something good to watch when I heard a knock at the door. I get up and head towards the front door.

I open the door to find finney standing in my porch. He was holding his nose which was bleeding badly, his eyes were filled with tears and his hair was all messed up.

"Shit, are you okay?, what happened?, who the hell did this?" I say quickly but gently grabbing his face. He dosnet reply but he hugs me tight and sobs into my chest. "Hey, hey, , it's okay, I got you" I say rubbing his back.

"Sh,sh, it's okay" i repeat trying to clam him down. His sobs get quieter and he pulls out of the hug. I close the door behind him and I take his hand and lead him into the bathroom. He sits on the toilet and I grab a med kit out of the closet and I grab an alcohol wipe
,
"this might sting okay?" he nods. I start wiping the blood off from his nose and other cus on his face. He winces and bites his lip. "I know I'm sorry," I say quietly.  I grab some pain relief cream and start dabbing it on his nose and on the side of his lip.

After I'm done I close the medical kit and put it back in the closet. "Does that feel better?", "Mhm, thank you" he sniffles. "Of course mi amor,  do you want to go to my room?" He nods yes and I take his hand gently and lead him up to my room.

He sits in my bed and I sit next to him. I cup his face in my hands and place a soft kiss on his lips. "who did this to you mi Amor?", "Matty" he sighs sadly. "That asshole"I mutter.

I pull finney into a hug and he rests his I head on my chest and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my hand around his back and I use the other to run my fingers through his hair.

"I'm tired" he mutters quietly, "it's okay, you can go to sleep mi amor" I say planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "mhm, thank u" he mumbles tiredly. "Of course, I love you" "I love you too."

I couple minutes later he falls asleep, I continue to run my fingers through his soft hair, every now and then I plant small Kisses on his forehead.

🤍