Their Second Daughter

(A/N)
I have change everything quite a bit, so if something is different, its because its my own way.
***********************************
Aria's POV-

I was starving, I needed to find any food or i would pass out. I sobbed as i stumbled the street and falling down on the ground.

I stood back up and my ankle killed me to stand on, i seen a place for food down the street so i start to stumble there.

I fell down again and felt to weak to stand, but then i felt giant hands press against me.

"Are you okay little one?" A man asked me picking me up with his hands under my arms. "I'm starving.." My stomach growled.

"Well lets get you some food, I'll take you to my home." The man said and started to walk away while carrying me.

I don't know what happened but im pretty sure that i passed out while the man carried me to his home.

When i woke up i rubbed my eyes with my small hands and felt a warm blanket over top of me. I sat up slowly and looked around the room i was in and there were two children, and a few adults.

"Oh, she's awake, someone get her water." A green haired women said and knelt down by my side.

"What's your name young one?" She said sweetly and rubbed my cheek with her hand gently. "I-I am A-Aria." I stuttered being a little shy from all the people around me.

"Where's your family Aria?" A tall man wearing wooden sandles asked stepping towards me. "I-I don't have a-a f-family?.." I responded. 'What's a family?' I thought when the man spoke up again.

"I forgot to introduce myself, i am Koaski Oden, this is my son Momonosuke.." And he introduced me to everyone, I felt warmth and safe with Oden and his wife, Toki.

Sortly after Oden introduced me to everyone, he called us all to the other room where a huge pot was boiling in the middle of the room.

"You said earlier when i found you, that you were starving. Are you up for oden?" Oden asked me, i looked up at him and tilted my head to the side. "What do you mean? You're Oden." I said still confused about why he asked my if i wanted 'Oden'.

Everyone in the room looked at me with smiles on their faces and giggles. "Yes, your right dear, he is Oden, but their is a food also called Oden. Its a soup." Toki told me with a smile, i nodded and hugged her legs.

"Oh ok. Yes please I'm really hungry." I said and my stomach growled, i backed away from Toki's legs and rubbed my stomach as it growled more.

"Hehe, your cute Aria, now come get a seat." Toki said, she took my hand and brought me over to the large pot of soup and sat me down in her lap.

Oden walked around the room and handed everyone a bowl and a spoon. He handed Toki two of each so she could get my food for me.

"Oh, darling, we forgot to ask." Toki said and looked at me with a curious face. "What is?" I asked looking up at her with a smile.

"How old are you sweety?" She asked. "I'm four." I held my hand up and showed her four fingers.

She smiled and grabbed my tiny hand in her larger hand. "Aw, that's cute, well would you like a lot of soup?" She asked grabbing the bowls from beside her on the ground. "Yes please." I responded with a giggle.

"Okay." She nodded and poured soup into a bowl and set it in front of me on the floor and poured some in the other bowl for her self.

"Enjoy everyone." Oden said and everyone thanked him and dug into their soup. Cat-Viper was the only one of us who complained about the Oden being to hot.