Bad Blood

Bad Blood

On a cold winters night with snow falling as far as the eye can see, was a crowd of blood thirsty zombies walking towards me. I didn't bother to move because unfortunately my leg was seriously injured and I think that's the reason the zombies are attracted to me. I wasn't scared, I have been killing the zombies since my family died and that was when I was five years old. I am now seventeen and have settled down in an old cottage looking house that I have turned into a fortress that has survived countless attacks.

I was out in this snow storm looking for some food supplies in a village over the mountain close to where my cottage is I went to the village to see if there were any survivors but all I could find were some food supplies and more zombies, as I reached for my silenced m9 and my ninja stars throwing and shooting as I walk past the zombies one by one slowly dropping. Im going home I mumbled under my breath* stiffly walking back up the hill to go home to aid my seriously deep wound. As I pass over the hill im pulled to a stop it's a little girl at her knees out of breath, I guess she was running after me or from something.

She takes a deep breath then pulls herself to a stand and looks at me. I asked the young girl what's wrong where is your family, the little girl takes another deep breath and said I ran from them they were trying to eat me so I ran all the way from the house on the end I seen you while I was hiding from the other scary

Zombies I seen you shooting them so I ran to catch up to you I. I stoped her from talking I said have you any bites or cuts, no the little girl said.

Well then what's your name. Im Anne what's your name she asked? Im Alex now come with me lets get out of the cold and get you some food as we travelled over the mountain and through some tall trees Anne pulled tightly on my cloche Alex how old are you and what happened to your leg. I am seventeen how old are you Anne im only eight so what happened to your leg Alex? Two men that were survivors they were after my weapons they attacked me but I had to dispose of them.

Oh ok said Anne. I unlocked the door and let Anne in she said you have a very big home and its nice and warm in here I stumbled over to the medical kit in the closet and sat on the chair I then pulled out some spirits from the cupboard close to me and drenched a small cloth and started cleaning my deep wound after sewing and bandaging it up. Alex said Anne yes I then replied do you have a family no I said what happened to them said Anne they were killed by other survivors and zombies im so sorry said Anne. Its ok it happened a long time ago said Alex.

So what would you like for dinner or are you just sleepy? Anything said Anne and Im too scared to sleep what if the zombies come back or other survivors and they want to kill us.

Its ok they can't get in the door has locks and its barricaded no one can get in here and if they do I will protect you. Now the bathroom is down the hall and

I'll get you some clothes you can take a bath, while I set your bed setup and get some dinner ready. Ok said

Anne as she walked down the hall to the bathroom. While Anne was taking a bath she had a vision of her parents being killed and suddenly screamed.

Alex ran down the hall to the bathroom knocking on the door hastily are you ok what's wrong said Alex. Im ok said Anne it was just a memory im fine I'll be out in a minute. Ok said Alex dinner is almost ready. After dinner Alex showed Anne where she would be sleeping it was a cosy little room with a side table a small desk with a little lamp a fireplace and a big bed centred in the middle of the back wall the colour of the walls was a pale pink.

Is this room ok for you Anne said Alex? Yes it's a beautiful room said Anne, I hoped you would like it this use to be my little sisters room. This was your old house said Anne as she was climbing into the bed. Yes said Alex now if you need anything I'll be in the room on the right ok. Goodnight said Anne but Alex didn't reply.