005. THE TURNING POINT

Chapter five

"The turning point."

One of the suggestions Counselor Blatt had told her on how to try and make it better was to talk to someone who could understand what she was going through, in which Allison had found an email system along with texting chain that would allow to you to have a fake email and number assigned to you, that you and your unknown assigned partner would be able to send information back and forth to each other without sharing names, but just struggles they were going through, so Allison had sent her first message, saying, how she moved to LA from Colorado to live with her grandma and that even though she was on the richer side, she still couldn't figure out how to fit in.

Wanting to have start it off easy and not get too much into it, not sure if she would like it or not and as she did, her computer then dinged although when she looked at it, it wasn't from her mystery friend but Aisha and when she clicked on a message it seemed to be a link to a website for a karate dojo called cobra kai, in which she scrolled through it where the first thing seemed be all about the Sensei Johnny Lawerence which for some reason he looked familiar but Allison couldn't quite put her finger on why, as she then looked at the schedule it seemed like there was a lesson for tomorrow, and before she could text Aisha back, Aisha texted her first saying that she was heading over there and she was not taking no for an answer from her, in which Allison sighed as she closed her laptop.

Where the next morning, Aisha had drove the two of them across town to the poorer side of town called Roseda, as they stood staring up at the sign that said cobra kai karate "if my grandma knew I was on this side of town and didn't know how to protect myself, she would probably lose her mind." Allison shared, as Aisha huffed "well, I'm tired of you having to defend me all the time and maybe this place will teach us how to take care of Yasmine once and for all." she shared, as Allison furrowed her brows "well when you say it like that then we should just skip the karate and plan on killing her." she shared.

As Aisha furrowed her brows "that's not a bad idea. But let's make that plan b." she told her, as she stepped forward and walked up to the door, opening it, Aisha stepped in as Allison followed in behind her "what the hell?" the man who they saw the picture of online, Johnny Lawerence said as he looked to the two of them, the boy then turned and he happened to be the new guy who sat at lunch with Demetri and Eli "no yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it." Johnny Lawerence shared, as Allison leaned towards Aisha "okay, seeing as he's an asshole maybe this was a bad idea." she whispered to her "no, we are doing this." Aisha whispered back to her, as Allison rolled her eyes.

"We're actually here for karate. We saw your website. It said that there was supposed to be a session today." Aisha told them "I appreciate you two coming in, but there are no girls in cobra kai." Johnny Lawerence shared "what? Why?" Allison asked "same reason there aren't women in the army. It doesn't make sense." Johnny Lawerence shared, making Allison huff "Aisha this man is not gonna help us with our problem!" she voiced, motioning to the man "sensei, I need to show you something in your office." the boy told Johnny Lawerence, as the two walked off the mat, they bowed and then turned heading into the office behind them.

Johnny then sat on his desk while Miguel remained standing "don't give me that sexist bullshit. I'm just saying that women aren't meant to fight. They have tiny hallow bones." Johnny shared "aren't you desperate for new students?" Miguel asked him "yes, but this isn't a knitting class or a fashion show. This is a dojo." Johnny shared "the kids at school call her names, make fun of her." Miguel shared "that's what happens when you eat and entire box of Twinkies every day and the other one is the size of a Twinkie." Johnny shared "her dad is Isiah Robinson." Miguel shared, but Johnny didn't seem to know who he was talking about "hall of fame lineman for the chargers." he added on.