-Prologue-

There's a man recorded the whole terrifying scene with beautiful dimple and smile on his face. He succeed burnt people alive and he turn off his phone after he send those video to his clients. Then, he throwing away the phone to erased the proof.

He walked to the public phone with his eerie smirks and he called on something.

"hello firefighter? I need an authorities or whatever! Someone please help! There's a fireee!!" Then, he hung up the phone after he make the calls.

A few minutes later, there's a truck of firefighters, police and ambulance between the crowded to put out the fire . He walk away from the scene to make himself dissapeared into the thin air.

"Apple. Done"

Fruit Revengers

Its an agency that you need to pay for erased someone that you hate in this world

"oh! Apple! Welcome back!" there's someone who had Grape tatto in his arms and apron tied around his waist

"oh! Apple! Welcome back!" there's someone who had Grape tatto in his arms and apron tied around his waist. "oh, you're keep the store today-" He clicked his tongue while rolling his eyes when his body collided with his colleague. Grape grinned widely as he greeted few customers to buy a fruits.

"Mr. Kiwi said he had special job for you and only you can do that job. Unfortunately for me not getting any job and treated this kind of normal customers" Grape pouted sadly.

"tsk- you seems suspicious" Apple look at him weirdly.

"hey, don't give me that look. You're better go see him quick" that someone named Grape hitting his back softly. Grape going back to be a good keeper to flirt with customers while showing good fruits to them.

He knocked at the door and the person behind the closed door telling him to come inside. "yes Mr. Kiwi. What can I help you?"

Mr. Kiwi laughs out loud. "that should be my line, Apple. Please take a seat first"