part 37

She went inside his room and started sobbing, hugging her knees.

Anhay:- bubble what happened?

Kriva:- they scolded me without giving any reasons.

Anhay:- Princess your Mumma was sad because she found her past infront her eyes.

Kriva:- I heard that but I'm mad at her for scolding me. They never scolded me till now so how could they? And it wasn't even my fault. They have to say sorry.

She made an adorable pout and he kissed her pout.

Anhay:- ok come love you need to sleep right?

Kriva:- but promise me you will stay beside me and stay with me till morning?

Anhay:- promise bubble.

She hugged him and closed her eyes after laying beside him.

Anhay:- my little devil, "I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU" forever.

He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes as soon as he slept.

Next morning he woke up but didn't find her on his bed. He went for his regular routine.

After half an hour he went toward the breakfast table and found the entire family sitting there.

Anhay:- where is Kriva?

Ruhaan:- Kriva is getting ready for her mehendi ceremony.

Anhay:- Okay let's go and check the venue.

Ruhaan:- sure.

Kriva came and sat on her seat and the mehendi artist started applying henna on her hands.

Anhay took the Mic and started speaking, ladies ladies ladies I know you guys are getting bored cause I'm feeling like that. But relax, our Ruhaan is the host of today's function so he will help us to play some games.

Ruhaan:- why me? Okay anyways I'm here to kill your boredom especially kriva's so let's play one game. Let's Play tug of war.

Kriva:- you want me to ruin my mehendi?

Nirva:- bad Idea guys.

Ruhaan:- how about antakshari?

Anhay:- bro your sister will sing in another language and we won't be able to understand that so please don't do this.

Kriva:- You are so rude Anhay.

Ruhaan:- Okay let's Play lying game. In that we have to spin the bottle and if the bottle is stopping on me you will guys ask me one question I'll give you a wrong reply.

Anhay:- it's boring, it's a cheap copy of truth or dare.

Ruhaan:- just play for sometime dude.

They agreed and made a big round circle.

Ruhaan spinned the bottle and it stopped on Avni.

Ruhaan:- mom, have you ever acted like you were sick so you could escape from home duties?

Avni:- no i have never done that.

Anhay widened his eyes and looked at her mother.

Anhay:- means you have done that drama?

Avni:- next round.

She was avoiding gazes from her husband. In the next round the bottle stopped on Keya.

Anhay:- my dear bhabhi ji do you like anyone who is not Aariv bhaiya?

Keya nodded in no looking at the floor.