first crush

Being a newbie in highschool is not for the faint-hearted. As usual when Annah arrived at the new school She went to the office and got her schedule then headed to class.

When she got there she found the maths teacher who introduced himself as Mr Kanja . He was a kind man and politely asked her to introduce herself after which she was designated her seat in the middle of the class. Just before she got to the seat, her eye caught sight of a guy and there she fell for the guy. Her crush was know known as cleophas. Behold our dear Cleophas had fallen head over heals for Anna one day during preps he sat beside her and confessed his feelings for her. That's when Anna also admitted to having liked him from the first day.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months while Annah continued observing her crush from a far. She made friends , got along with everyone due to her beautiful smile.
Since relationship were illegal in school they decided to keep it a secret.

The love birds did everything together unknown to them in the same class a girl my the name Mary had fallen head over heals for Cleophas she made it known to everyone but that didn't bother Anna since she knew her boyfriend would never betray her.The love birds continued meeting in secret and spending time together they even went swimming in a stream near Cleophas' home.  The love was so great that Cleophas taught her how t climb  a tree that's where they shared their first kiss😘. A memory they swore to keep for the rest of their lives.

Time passed and during their last semester Anna found out that Cleophas had been seeing Mary behind her back. She cried and broke up with him after that they ignored each other even though he tried to talk to her she denied him  till the last day.

Being from different cities they both went their separate ways but behold fate had different plans after college Anna joined an IT company for her internship and there she found Cleophas working as a receptionist. Remembering the betrayal she swore to ignore him but Cleophas was not ready to let go of the opportunity to get back together with the love of his life. He pursued her untill she agreed to go on a date with him. The love she had for him was still there and as someone once said two people that have ever shared a bed should deal with their issues without the influence of other people. Behold the love birds got back together.

Their love blossomed but due to the economy Cleophas decided to leave the country for a job so it turned into a long distance relationship.  Lucky for them the company that hired him decided to be giving him off days and extending them such that he was able to comeback home after every three months.  One day as they were spending their time together Anna started feeling nauseous and dizzy they thought she was pregnant they had smiley faces on the way to the clinic. But unfortunately the results were negative they didn't give up and they decided to start a business and since Cleophas didn't have enough capital Anna decided to borrow a loan from the bank and they started their handbag business.

Once Cleophas returned to work Anna continued running the business one month later Cleophas told Anna that he was planning on starting a business where he was so Anna withdrew the money she had saved up and sent it to him unknown to her Cleophas had already gotten married to another woman and they were expecting a kid.

Time went on and they continued communicating but Anna started realizing that he was not as jovial as before on asking he said that the business was taking much of his time. They say if you love me you gotta trust me so Anna trusted him.

Three months passed Cleophas came back and met Anna that evening when they were relaxing he came with the topic of marriage and as the African culture you go meet the brides parents but in the middle of the conversation a message popped up on his screen behold the photo of a family Cleophas, a lady and a beautiful girl. Anna was shocked beyond words she screamt cried and did everything to show the pain she felt. She grabbed the phone and read the texts messages from his lover and then broke the phone on the wall. Her eyes could show the betrayal and the pain he had caused her. Seven years of dating had all turned into a lie. All the dreams and promises they shared had been broken. The love she had sacrificed for was all taken for granted.

The beautiful ,smiley, loyal and loving girl  was gone and was replaced by a monster. A monster you create you gotta deal with it.  She swore to destroy him .

If I can't have you no will and I would rather die than loose you. Our sweet girl was gone and replaced by a vengeful one.  She paid people to abduct him and lock him in a warehouse near the tree where they shared their first kiss. When she went to meet him he begged for forgiveness but Anna was reluctant she poured kerosene near him and open the window to his left and pointed a tree and said" This is where we sealed our love and this is where it will be our end" he screamt but it all fell on deaf ears she opened the door and lit the matchbox and she left but not far she looked through the opened and saw him looking at the tree she climbed the tree and hanged  herself under his watch .

Our lovebirds that everybody admired our dead no one knows the reason of their death. The pain of unrequited love had turned into obsession which led to destruction. Oooh love turned into death.