chapter 8 - Uzma has a stalker?

Hey lovelies 💕
How are you all doing
Here's a new update
Happy reading
________________________________

And when I felt like an old cardigan
Under someone's bed
You put me on and
Told me I was your favourite
_________________________________

Author's POV

As decided Zehra was going straight to Uzma's place from her college and Aaria from her house.

Aaria was on her way when she got a call from Ehtesham which was really unexpected for her. She waited for a few moments before picking up the call.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Umm...why?"

"Just answer the question I asked"

"I don't think so..."

"Do you have any special plan?"

"No it's just we will be staying at Uzma's place so I won't be able to....."

"Okay"

Saying that he hung up the call which left Aaria stunned 'he just wanted to know if I'm free or not?' she shrugged her thoughts and started scrolling through Instagram.

*Time skip*

I reached my aunt's house and paid the cab driver then I remembered that Uzma told me to call before coming maybe she was going to tell me to bring something but as I'm here now what's the need to call I can meet her directly inside

I reached my aunt's house and paid the cab driver then I remembered that Uzma told me to call before coming maybe she was going to tell me to bring something but as I'm here now what's the need to call I can meet her directly inside. I went near the gate and rang the bell. The house helper opened the gate, as I went near the living room I saw uncle and aunty ready with their bags and suitcase.

"Assalamualaikum" I said as soon as their gaze found me

"Walekum assalam mera baccha" my aunt ever so sweetly greeted me back

"Kaise hai aaplog" I asked a little cheerfully as my mood was really good because I was going to meet Uzma

"We are fine, we were waiting for you only. And what about Zehra she didn't come?" I told her that Zehra was going to come straight from her Uni so it will take her sometime.

"UZMA!!!!" She called Uzma really loudly which scared me too to be honest. I saw Uzma coming down hurriedly from the stairs wearing a oversized white T shirt and a half pant what caught my attention was that she had something white applied on her thigh area but one could make out that the skin on that area was a little purple-ish. She looked a little surprised as soon as she saw me and was continuously trying to cover her leg with her T shirt.