Life

There are many things in this world that are scary magical creatures, dangerous plants, and fae. But that stuff never scared six year old Riddle Rosehearts. To him it was more like a wonderland of beauty, then a scary haunted house. He would always find ways to reach the forests, the unknown. Always wanting to see the animals. Much to the dismay of his mother.

It's kinda funny, despite her best efforts to discourage him from seeing the outside world. The world decided to come to him. Creatures big and small come up to his window to play. The little critters always come inside and give gifts.

He never told mother of this though, he always hides the tiny critters under his bed, and has the bigger ones move away from the window. She would always come in and never notice or check. The critters would always make fun of her for never noticing.

He would agree, if he didn't know what was actually going on.
He knows his mother, she would be suspicious if he wasn't studying when she came back. So he did a little trick to her mind. Make her think she is seeing something for a moment. Just so he can hide his friends and head back to his desk.

Not sure where he learned it from, it's like a distant memory. Maybe something he learned when he was younger? That doesn't-

Anyways…

He wonders how long for her to notice something is wrong. He can feel the suspicion from her growing.
He hopes she doesn't notice. She can get scary when mad.

….

He wishes his father isn't gone. Maybe he would let him outside more. But no, all he has from him is a bracelet with a green crystal on it.

And…

He loves it though….

He misses him….