Prologue

In a small, peaceful kingdom nestled in the heart of Europe, the sound of a bouncing tennis ball echoed through the royal court. The source of the sound was not an ordinary tennis player, but a princess. Princess Serena, the only child of King Eugeo and Queen Alice, was not like most princesses. Instead of crowns and ball gowns, she preferred tennis rackets and sportswear. Her strong serves and graceful movements earned her the title of the "Goddess of Tennis."

But Serena's life was about to change. To give her a chance at a normal life away from the royal spotlight, her parents decided to send her to a school in Japan, known for its strong tennis players. Serena was excited about the opportunity, but also nervous. She was about to leave everything she knew behind and step into an entirely new world.

Meanwhile, in Japan, Yukimura Seiichi, the captain of the Rikkai University Junior High School tennis club, was preparing for another day of practice. Known as the "Child of God" in the tennis world, Yukimura was a formidable player. However, he was unaware that his world was about to be turned upside down by a new arrival.

As Serena boarded the plane to Japan, she looked out of the window at her kingdom, her home. She felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. She was leaving her old life behind, but she was also stepping into a new chapter of her life. Little did she know that this journey would not only challenge her skills as a tennis player but also her heart.