chp 01

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.

–Beverly Sills

◆◆◆◆◆♥♥♥

Stretching out of my bed. As The The alarm Is about to start. I hurried to my right to set off the alarm afraid that will wakes my mother who is laying on patients bed on The room next door. Considering that she barely sleep at night duo to the pain her condition causes her every day.

Wiping the drop of sweat on my forehead after achieving my mission without any disturbing noises. Only now that I have noticed my cream bare Long legs wrapped up By the blue sky bed sheets. And my body oppside down with my back on the mattress, my head facing the ungodly warm yellow wall I always hate those walls .right when a bee take my straight note.as landslid to get comfortable on.Causing My body to go instantly to rigid position. Knowing that's only the calm before The storm. Because as sure as hell my body will react differently .knowing that I suffer from a severe bee allergy since I was a little ball of cuddle as my sweet ma Like to call Me.

" Don't .please. Go. Please. Shoo you little piece of poop " .I can sense sneeze trying to sneak her way out of my body. I tried to stop it but to avail "ahh. Ahh. Ahhh. Ahhtshow. " the bee soon fly away but, that doesn't seems to decrease the series of forceful sneezes to come out. I fall down on the hard cold floor with loud thudding. Way to be silent for once. I tried to stand up rather quickly for My liking only to be stroke down with bold of electricity on my spin from the pain Now I know how The white sticks or bottle or whatever their name is  Of bolling feels when you strike down with The ball.

i run my smal hand that filled With scratches from the long hours Of working all over The houses .slowly and smoothly massaging My back trying to ease up The pain that settle down on the right side of my back till the right side of my thighs. I groaned inwardly knowing that sure gonna give some bruises to sleep on at night. Come to think positively about The situation it'll help coloring my pale cream skin as Melinda Like to suggest every time I cross her when I go to To town.

My nose begin to swell and I know without waisting a glance on the mirror. That my nose is tomoto like In both redness And size as Well. My eyes are burning and leaking Like Niagara fall .so is my nose. My skin is itching.and I have an interview job afterwards.
Ughh I groaned once more then remembered that's all because of that little Poop monster who tried to kiss my soft skin.

I grabbed a wet towel and went To subside my anger by chasing the little b*tch for ruining my interview With the newcomers secretary. Oh my God !! Then I've realized that I can't go to the interview like this!! .
the bee Is long forgotten and I quickly stumble through my chamber. And run for the bathroom mirror. I just can't say anything but. That my suspicion was indeed correct.

" aaaaaaahhh" I screamed. I couldn't contain it any longer recalling on And on my mind that the big shot that I was waiting For a nearly 5 years is long gone with the wind.

Waiting on my chamber walking back And forth Like worried father waiting painfully for his toddler on the hospital waiting room For him to fully face the world for the first time . Sh*t mom!

I remembered that I did cause a lot of commotion. And I definitely woke my mother up .I exit my room in an unhealthy speed. And stopped on the door frame of my mom's chamber. I carefully creaked the door open making sure not to make another noises. With light step I made my way in but not before I peaked my head behind the door to see her there laying On the bed. Looking so fragile in those white robe and tubes that cover most of her face.

I heard her steady breathing indicating that she's in deep sleep. pheww !! That was close .Probably from being tired All night especially after taking her meds. She didn't awake. Or even heard my screamin. I kissed her On her forehead. And prayed for God to cure her illness.