The intro

I sigh softly to myself preparing mentally for the chaos soon to come and drinking some coffee so I would feel slightly better since am staying up as an insomiac. "Well seems I can bring them now.." I said and took a sip of my coffee before snapping my fingers and they all appeared the different organizations separated by glass walls in three rooms, with one big room in the middle where I was. Ranpo had immediately understood the situation pretty quickly as he had his glasses on. "Ah hello Elliot, what is your reason for bringing us here?" ranpo asked me through the glass. "Do not worry I do not wish to harm anyone I simply wish to show you a few things" I said honestly and gave them my best reassuring smile I could manage then went to the other two separate rooms with the port mafia and the decay of angels to see if they understood, fyodor seemed to have figured out the basic details and was explaining to the others so I went to the glass to explain to mori now. "Hello, mori, do not worry I mean no harm to anyone here I simply just wish to show everyone some important information, I am the god of wisdom and knowledge after all" I said and gave him a small reassuring smile before taking a sip of my coffee again. Mori nods understanding and I nod back agreeably then went to the middle and snapped my fingers again giving them a peaceful aura and food and blankets the glass coming up and everyone's weapons and abilities gonna for the moment while I took a nap before we would start the reaction time soon.
Hope you enjoyed!
I like this so far so I'll add more chapters eventually :)