Triwizard Tournament

Chapter 11: The Triwizard ChampionsThe Great Hall at Hogwarts was alive with an electric energy, every corner pulsating with excitement. Students from all houses filled the room, their whispers and murmurs adding to the anticipation that hung thick in the air. The air was thick with anticipation, the students eagerly awaiting the announcement that would determine the champions for the Triwizard Tournament. 

Among them sat Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley, inseparable as ever, their eyes fixed on the front of the hall where the Goblet of Fire stood, its flames dancing and crackling with an otherworldly intensity.

Harry's name had been thrust unexpectedly into the spotlight when it emerged from the depths of the Goblet, defying the age restriction that should have barred him from participation. Now, the entire school held its breath, eager to see who would join him in representing Hogwarts in the prestigious tournament.

As Headmaster Dumbledore, a figure of wisdom and authority, stepped forward, the hall fell into a hushed silence, every student leaning forward in anticipation. His presence commanded attention, his gaze sweeping over the sea of faces before settling on the trio of friends seated together.

"The champion for Gryffindor House," Dumbledore announced, his voice carrying with it a weight that seemed to echo throughout the hall, "is Harry potter!"Cheers erupted from the Gryffindor table, a wave of jubilation washing over the red and gold-clad students as they rose to their feet, their voices blending into a cacophony of celebration. Harry's face lit up with a radiant smile, his eyes shining with pride and excitement as he accepted the honor bestowed upon him.

But amidst the jubilation, Ron's expression darkened, a shadow falling across his features like a sudden storm cloud. He had harbored hopes of being chosen as the champion, a chance to prove himself on a grand stage, to step out from the shadows of his friends and carve his own path. Yet now, as he watched Harry being heralded as Gryffindor's champion, he couldn't shake the sting of disappointment that gnawed at his insides.

Beside him, Hermione's brow furrowed with concern, sensing the turmoil brewing within his friend. she reached out a comforting hand, offering silent support in the face of Ron's disappointment. Harry, caught up in the whirlwind of excitement surrounding him, failed to notice the sudden shift in his friend's demeanor, his attention focused solely on the honor that had been bestowed upon him.

As the cheers continued to echo through the Great Hall, Ron forced a strained smile onto his lips, masking the turmoil that churned beneath the surface. He congratulated Harry with a hollow ring to his voice, his eyes betraying the conflict that raged within him.For Ron Weasley, the dream of standing in the spotlight had slipped through his fingers, leaving behind only the bitter taste of unfulfilled ambition and the daunting prospect of watching from the sidelines as his friends embarked on a journey that would test their courage and resilience like never before.

*author here, gimme reccomendation, i cant do this by myself, what do yal want for next part? angst? flirty? fluff? lonely? arguements?*