Ray Manchester ఌ☾

TW: SMUT MDNI
GuardianOfFaith286 has requested this!!

Your POV:

I was a Waitress at a Starbucks cafe, it was so boring until I saw the toddler, jeff, rick twitter, and mime queen come in with evil smirks on there stupid faces. They started making us go to the back and shut up. That's when my friend, Trina, decided to call captain man. A few minutes later they show up the kid hero's started fighting, but captain man kept getting distracted by god knows what.

"Man! I was just about to clock out!..Hey I think captain man is staring at you." Trina whispers to me with a smile. "What- no he's not! He's probably looking at the food!" I whispered back blushing. "Mhm. Sureee." She laughed. Then captain man rushed us outside, but for some reason he made me stay with him outside. "Shouldn't you be helping them?" I questioned him. "Nah they got it!" He smiled at me

(2 mins later still fighting)
"So I was wondering, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Caption man questioned with a smirk. "No I don't Captain Man." I said giggling a little, he look into my eyes. "So woul-" He got cut off by volt screaming at him. "CAPTAIN MAN! HELP US FOR GODS SAKE!" Volt screamed at him angrily. "I'm doing something!.. So would you like to go on a date, with me?" He asked smiling. "Oh! Of course! I get off at 6:00!" I smiled excitedly. "Great! I'll have my two buddies pick you up in my man-copter!" He cheered.

"Wh- Nevermind! Great!" I beamed happily. "Oh and here's this!" He pulls out an autographed photo of him, and his number on there. "Omg!! Thank you captain man!" I hugged him. "No need to thank me, and call me Ray, Ray Manchester." He whispered that last part.

Time to after they left.

Now I have an autographed photo of Captain man, or should I say Ray Manchester!! So while I'm doing my job, Trina is walking with me say I need to look pretty for this date with captain man! "Oh shit." I said just realizing that I don't have a dress, well I do. But it's at the apartment where me and Trina live. "What? What's going on?" Trina questioned.

"I don't have a dress, Trina! Well I do! But it's at the apartment!" I whispered screaming at her, making myself freak out. "God dammit! Ok it's 5:30 right now! It takes 10 minutes to get there and get back! I'll go get it! Clock out when I get back!" Trina said running off to get it.

20 minutes later

This is your dress^^

I saw Trina walk in with the dress, so ran to clock out. When I did Trina rushed me to the bathroom to change. When I came out she was so excited. "Oo! You look gorgeous Y/n!" Trina said excitedly.

(Meanwhile at the man nest)

"Thank you guys!! This is perfect for her! I'm so happy!!" Ray cheered. "Ray! It's 5:57! Should me and Schwoz go now?" Miles questioned. "Uh what?? Yes!! Go, Go!! Get her!!" He screams at them. "You guys leave!" He made the rest leave.

(Back with Y/n)

"Is that the.. Man-copter??" I asked as it lands. "Hi! I'm Schwoz! Ray sent me to get you! Come on!" Schwoz says smiling. "Uh ok?" I stammered a little hopping into the Man-copter.

As soon at it lands at the man nest, I hopped out to see Ray in a suit. "Wow.. you look beautiful." He smiled softly looking at me. "And wow.. you look handsome." I said softly. "Come inside, it's time for dinner." He puts his hand out, I grabbed it walking with him into the man nest to see my favorite food, (Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta, Healthy bowl of Salad, Fresh Rolls, and a glass of Ice cold Water), "Wow! How did you know I like this!" I asked happily. "I had my buddies help me find out your favorite food." He smiled.

(Time skip to the middle of the dinner)

"So what do you do or love, Y/n?" He asked eating. "I love animals, to read, design clothes! I'm also a skilled martial artist!" I said excitedly. "Wow! Hold up, I have something to show you. Close your eyes." He said reaching under the table. I closed my eyes. "Okay open them!" He cheered holding blue roses, and blue stuffed teddy bear, and a box of my favorite chocolates: Milk chocolate caramels. "Omg! Thank you!" I said tearing up a little. "You're welcome, I also have a question, would you like to spend the night with me?" He asked staring into my eyes. "Yes!" I hugged him. Then he pulled away, kissing me softly.

Then "can't help falling in love" by Elvis started playing in the background. I looked up to see the guy that took me here, Schwoz by the record player now running off. I looked at Ray smiling. "Shall we dance m'lady?" He asked holding out his hand. "We shall." I giggled. Then we started slow dancing.

 Then we started slow dancing

Like this^^

(After the Song ended)

"Sweetheart, I need you." He whispered into my ear. "Then take me to your bedroom and take me." I smirked. He picks me up taking me to the bedroom.

He drops onto his bed taking off his suit, while I take off my clothes. He crawls onto me, putting a condom on (wrap it before you tap it.). "Wait! I'm a virgin!" I said embarrassed. "It's ok! No need to be embarrassed! We'll take it slow." He said slowly pushing his dick in. "It hurts." I whimpered, tearing up a little. "It's not gonna hurt in a minute." He said thrusting slowly. "So tight.. sweetheart.." he groaned.

"Go faster please, I need you." I moaned softly. He starts thrusting faster, both of us moaning. "It feels so good Ray! Oh pleaseee." I whined gripping his shoulders. "Jesus.. oh my god I'm gonna cum!" He moans loudly. "Me too! Oh fuck!" I moaned loving every single second of this.

We both came, he tore off the condom throwing it away. Going to the bathroom to get a rag. He cleans us both up, I went to pick up our clothes and then put it away. "Come on sweetheart, come to bed." He said smiling. "I have work tomorrow, let me text my friend that I'm staying with you tonight." I said texting Trina, smiling at what just happened.

"I'll take you to your place tomorrow, so you can get ready for work, ok sweetheart?" He asked me. "Of course!" I smiled snuggling up to Ray.

Few mins later

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n?" He asked holding me. "Yes I will." I smiled snuggling up to him more.

Cuddling till we wake up.

——————————————————
Words:1150

I LOVE THIS!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!