006. FLIP THE SCRIPT

Chapter six

"Flip the script."

Standing in the dojo, standing in their gi's, Miguel and Aisha were sparing with each other, as everyone else around them were talking at a very loud volume or maybe it was loud because not this many people were ever in here before, as Allison was putting her hair into a ponytail, Sensei Lawerence walked out looking at them all "okay, today we begin.." he was saying, but nobody was listening "quiet!" he yelled, and as he did, they all looked at him "face front." he added on, as they all turned toward's him, he walked to the left of the room, walking through all the students.

"Nice shirt." he said to someone "thanks." Demetri told him "I'm joking. It sucks." Sensei Lawerence told him, as Allison chuckled "word of advice. If you have shit for teeth, don't smile." Sensei Lawerence then told someone, as he continued walking around "god, it makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you." he told another kid, as he began to make his way back up to the front "when I look around this dojo, I don't see cobra kai material. I see losers, I see nerds." he told them, as he made it to the front looking at them all "I see a fat kid in a funny hat with his tits popping out. But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." he shared, looking over at Allison, Aisha and Miguel.

As he then turned back to the rest of them "so, maybe there's hope for you yet. First, I need to see where you're at. So everybody. Fall in." he told them all, yet nobody moved "that means line up." he told them all, as all the kids moved, getting in line either behind Miguel, Aisha or Allison "no, not..not line up in lines. Lines! Get in lines." he told them all "you mean like rows?" Demetri asked, and as he did, Sensei Lawerence huffed as he put his hand's over his face.

The next day they all had learned what he meant by line up and were now working on their punches "fighting positions." Sensei Lawerence told them all, as they all got into position, as Sensei Lawerence was in the back of the class as he began to move toward's the front "jab punch. Nope, wait till I say go. Hiyah!" he voiced, as they all threw a punch "hiyah!" he voiced as they all threw a punch again "hiyah!" he voiced, as they all threw a punch again, as he then stopped by a kid "come on. Stand straight. Plant your feet in there. Hiyah!" he voiced, as they all threw a punch again "are you sure you're right handed? Hiyah!" he voiced, as he began to walk through them again they all threw a punch.

"Hiyah!" he voiced, as they all threw a punch "come on, tits, you can do better than that. You got weight, use it. Ready? Hiyah!" he voiced, as they all threw a punch "hiyah!" he voiced, as they threw a punch again as he made it to the front looking at them all "hiyah!" he voiced, as they threw a punch again "hey, Lip. Yeah, you, the one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" Sensei Lawerence asked "excuse me, uh, Mr Lawerence?" Demetri asked, as Allison, Aisha and Miguel turned to them, seeing him and Eli "sensei Lawrence!' Aisha voiced "ok." Demetri said, chuckling a little bit "you really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance." he shared with Sensei Lawerence.

"Oh, is that so? So, I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Sensei Lawerence asked "well, yeah." Demetri told him "yeah, maybe that's what they teach you at school, but in the real world you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do. Alright, you hear that Lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth?" Sensei Lawerence asked "by calling the police." Demetri told him, as Allison huffed "god, Demetri, why does everything have to be a lecture." she shared "yeah, dude knock it off." Miguel told him "what? He does realize the nazis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall?" Demetri asked, as he held his arm out to it.