first dares

pSSRRK

ping

Holograph backed away from the camera, hovering in front of the solar system, who were minding their own business. "Hello viewers slash commenters!" they held up a single slip of planet-sized paper. "We've received our very first dares! Thank you, WarriorCats888000 !!"

 "We've received our very first dares! Thank you, WarriorCats888000 !!"

"First dare! Ceres must attack Europa!" they announced. "Now, I shall summon Ceres and Europa with my weird authorly magic!"

pop

Europa blinked. "Huh- where am I??" she looked around feverently, before shrieking at the sight of Ceres. "What- is THAT?!"

"Don't be rude, Europa. That's Ceres. Ceres, go easy on Europa, we don't wanna actually murder her, cause... Jupiter would probably punt me..."

Ceres simply laughed his signature creepy laugh, jumping onto Europa, who in turn started screaming.

Holograph grabbed the camera with their gravity, directing it away from the scene. "Okay, that's enough violence screentime! I hope you all are satisifed!" they said pleasantly, screams and laughs echoing in the background, out of view. "See you in a little bit!" the camera shut off.

thwp

__________________________________________________

The camera turned back on, Holograph propping it up on an asteroid, pointing it at Mercury.

"Holo, are you sure about this?" Mercury asked nervously. "I don't think-"

"Shush, shush, we HAVE to do this." Holograph pulled a random planet-sized magic wand out of nowhere, before tapping Mercury with it.

poof

The smoke cleared away from Mercury, who coughed, waving (?? idk man..) away the smoke. He looked stunned at his sudden large size, but broke into a grin. "I- I'm so much bigger! This means that- that I won't be like Pluto anymore!"

Venus in the background. "WHAT THE FU-"

"Ooh, sorry to pop your bubble, but.. I gotta reverse it."

His grin dropped. "Aww, just for a little bit more?"

"No." they responded bluntly, tapping them with the magic wand again.

poof

Mercury, back to normal size, looked disappointed. "Sigh."

"That's it for now! Thanks for reading!" Holograph said, turning to the camera. "Cya!"

click

__________________________________________________

\\ sorry for such a short chapter! thanks again, WarriorCats888000 for the dares!

 <3

341 words