Welcome to the Devil's Nest

After a long while of wandering the streets of Dublith you finally managed to find the place you were looking for, The Devil's Nest. From what you could see it looked to be an old run down building with the sign hanging almost loosely above the entrance. After inspecting the outside of the old building you approach the door and lightly knock the door and take a step back as a large man with silver hair wearing a blue uniform looks at you with a frown. 

"We've been expecting you." he says as he steps to the side and motions for you to enter. You hesitate for a moment before nodding and walking past the large man. Once you enter the building you hear the door close behind you and watch as the silver haired man walks past you. 

"This way please. Mr. Greed is waiting for you." he says as he guides you down a long corridor of stairs and you two enter a room that looked to be a bar with some people strange looking people drinking and chatting with one another. Your eyes wonder around the large bar and you notice that there were two people staring at you. One was a male with spiked black hair and blue eyes, carrying a sword on his hip  and standing next to him was a female with her arms crossed over her chest, she had short blond hair and a green tattoo on her right shoulder that reached up to her cheek. 

"The boss is ready to speak with you now." a voice said next to you making you snap out of your thoughts and look away from the pair that was staring at you. You look up at the large man and nod with a smile as he lead you over to a sitting area that had two couches facing each other and a table in the middle that had a single glass of whiskey on it. You take a seat at the empty couch and look at the man that sat across from you. He had light tanned skin and well toned muscles that was visible through his skin tight shirt. He also wore a vest that had white fur around the collar and black leather pants. He chuckles as he noticed you looking at him causing you to look up at his face to see he was wearing a pair of sunglass and his raven black hair was slicked back but it was spiked towards the back. 

"Hello there, I see you finally managed to find the hideout." the avarice smirked as he stared at you from behind his glasses as he reached forward and grabbed the glass of whiskey. Upon this you took notice of his ouroboros tattoo on the back of his hand before looking up at him again.  
"So now that you're here, what is it that you so desperately want to ask me hm?" he asks as he tilts his head waiting for your questions. 

((again keep to a minimum of three!!!))