Chapter 1:

Chapter 1 :

The Dark Knight, or Darrell, wakes up hearing a knock on his room. "Who is it?" He asks. There was one of his fellow knight friends at his door. "The king has requested your presence." They told him. "Oh, okay. Tell the king I'll be on my way." "Yes, sir." Darrell then closed his door and got ready.

Darrell walks to the throne room and thinks to himself.

"I wonder why The King has ordered me? I should hurry and not keep him waiting."

The doors of the throne room open as The Dark Knight walks through the room with confidence, he is in the presence of the king.

"Why have you requested me, your majesty?" Darrell asked The King. "Darrell, remember when the Azurethra Kingdom attacked us and stole the magic scroll?" The King asked to The Dark Knight. "Yes, I do remember, why do you ask?" The Dark Knight asked the king back.

"It is because I need you to get me the scroll back from Queen Elizabeth, the ruler of Azurethra Kingdom." The King answered the knight sternly.

"You can count of me, my Lord." The Dark Knight answered. "Good, your trip will start tomorrow. Get ready soon." The King told him.

The Dark Knight then walked out of the throne room and went to him room to get ready. After he was finished, he decided to have a stroll around the kingdom to pass the time.

As he was walking around the kingdom, he saw a young boy and his friends playing. It seems like they were role-playing. Darrell then approaches the kids happily. Then, one of the kids looked at Darrell and gasped. "Look! It's The Dark Knight!!!" The kid screamed in excitement. The knight then giggled. "It sure is!"

One of the boys then came closer to the knight. "I wanna be just like you when I grow up!" The kid cheerly said. The knight then knelt down to the boy. "That's good. We need more good people in this world." As he finished saying that, he stood up and patted the kid's head and left.

Hii people I finished this chapter in one day lmao anygays uh have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night!!♡♡♡

(BTW I'm writing this during class lol)