Prologue

I don't live the ideal life like all my fans think I do. I'm 17 which means that I'm a minor so I'm still forced to live with my parents, as an actress my home life makes it 100x harder to do my job.

My moms a narcissistic bitch who is jealous of the fame I receive. She wanted to be an actress when she was my age but as she puts it "I made a mistake that cost me a world of happiness."

If you don't get the jist she means that she had me.

She hates the attention I get but deep down she wants me to be successful because she wasn't, if she didn't then she wouldn't drive me all the way down to the airport so I could get to LA. Well technically I drive but she comes with me so i don't have to leave my car at the airport.

My father is a whole nother bullshit story. Lets just say he's an alcoholic who keeps going in and out of rehab and prison. Unlike my mother he would never set his hands on me, my mother would dare to set her hands on me around him.

She made that mistake once.

He went to prison that night.

When hes not fucked up or in prison, he's working constantly. He hates being at home. My mother is at fault for that and so is my dead brother.

He took his life when I was 10. I never understood why, until I got to his age and now everyday I start to feel what he feels more and more.

He was the one who raised me until his last breath. He took care of me when dad was in prison and mom took her anger out on us. He wouldn't let her set a hand on me though. 2 years after his funeral she eventually did.

He was my guardian angel.

I was 10 and left by myself with two people who should've never met and should have never had let alone kept us.
God, anyways away from the depressing shit.

My name is Verena Canelle.
This is my story.