Remembering

Narrators POV:

Takemichi woke up this morning and was ecstatic because he realized that today was his last day in the past he had saved everyone and became the one everyone either wanted to be or the one that everyone loved and he was now going to get on his bike and go to hina's place so that he could give his finale goodbyes and do his finale handshake with Naoto and hopefully have everyone live a peaceful life 

Takemichi's POV :

I first arrived at my destination knowing this would be the last time I would see this place I knocked on hina's door and Naoto came and answered the door "Where is Hina Naoto-kun" I asked, "She is at the store why?" Naoto responded "Nothing I came to ask you to shake my hand," I said always as awkward as the first time, "um .... sure ig," Naoto said shyly as I grasped his hand firmly kind of wishing I had got to say goodbye hina but it couldn't be helped

I woke up in my future bedroom and sat up groggily. It felt like I was getting no sleep and like I was on a bed of rocks but I digressed it didn't matter right then and there what I was most focused on was trying to see if I had succeeded in my mission.  I had gotten dressed to go out in a white T-shirt and some shorts because it was quite warm outside I had decided to go take a walk and get some fresh air. As I was walking I noticed someone was following me close behind me being scared I started running around and as I turned the corner I bumped into someone I recognized him as soon as I saw him it was Hanma Shuji and the man who was following me came closer and I saw it was Kisaki Tetta. 

I was petrified "Long time no see cutie," Hanma said as he pecked my cheek this really caught me off guard so I stepped back a little bumping into Kisaki he was just grinning at me I tried to run but Kisaki caught my arm "you're not going anywhere" he said as he and Hanma dragged me by my arms down the sidewalk they then threw me into an alley I fell on the ground and because of the impact I gained a cut on my knee Kisaki yanked me up and he and Hanna pinned me against the wall as I was being pinned I noticed a small opening for escape I devised a small plan and now was the time to execute I slid under both their arms and ran as fast as i could.

After a few minutes of running i stopped at a hotel and I decided to get a room so i could calm down and think about what just happened "hello, how can I be of service to you today" the woman at the counter said "hello could i please get any available room" "sure thing, here is your key sir and have a great rest of your day" "you to" I respond.

Narrators POV:

Takemichi then made his way to his room to unwind. take a shower. and treat his wound. while he showered he wondered what Hanma and Kisaki wanted from him and why they were chasing him lost in thought he turned the water to hot and it burned him taking him out of a daze. after he showered he again thought long and hard about what had happened  but then decided to think about it in the morning as it was late and he was tired.