Prologue

It's been a week since I, 19 year old CC Medrani, was finally left my parents house in our small town. Today was the last day of their moving and my mother was totallyyyyy not tryna guilt trip me into saying i still needed them-

"Mama I'm gonna be fine!" I said for about the twentieth time since this morning and its only noon- "She's right sweetheart!" said my father trying to aid my endeavors to get my mother to leave "But Mike!" my mother started "Enough Daniella we have to go!" he said as he took her by the hand and led her off the porch and to their car at the sidewalk and after about twenty more minutes of tearful goodbyes they pulled away.

As soon as they were around the corner and out of sight i let out a very loud but necessary "HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH!!!" not caring what the neighbors think as i ran inside to make myself a nice drink and sit on the porch enjoying the summer weather.

That was until...

New York City, 1984

"What are you guys on about now?" says the woman looking up from her magazine "A ghost detector for the Ecto-1 Janine!" said the man excitedly as he grabbed his things and the woman rolled her eyes "And you're sure you lot aren't gonna blow yourselves up correct Stantz?" she asked "Pretty sure!" he said as he ran out of the building and she scoffed "Now this i gotta see." she said standing up and following him.

As they got into the weird looking vehicle there was already a heated discussion ensuing "Now are you SURE you know what you're doing Spengler?" said a man "I wouldn't be doing this if i didn't now would i Venkman?" says another man in a monotone voice "No you ABSOLUTELY would and that's why I'm concerned." says the first man causing another to laugh "Now c'mon Peter and Egon remember what we're here to do and it's NOT to fight." the woman sighs and speaks up "Winston is right boys now let's get this over with I have stuff to do later."

"Alright" says Egon as he powers up all the weird devices and starts the Ecto-1 "Now let's hope for the best.."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this Ray?" Janine says to Ray and he smiles and shrugs "C'mon Janine what's the worst that can happen!?"

He never should've said that-

A small town in New York state, 2024

One normal day...that's all I fucking ask..

The sky started to get dark and rain started to pour suddenly "What the hell!?" I said before suddenly a flash of what seemed to be lightning appeared in front of my house and suddenly there was a weird car looking thing parked in front of my house.

"Oh HEEEEELLLL NO!- I've seen enough Wattpad I am OUT OF HER-" I got cut off by a man jumping out of the vehicle and running to me "Ma'am please wait we need help"

I sighed and turned around to see none other than Ray Stantz standing in front of me "Alright 1: How rude of you to assume I'm a woman and 2: What do you want Stantz?" "H-how do you know my name!?"

"You want help or are you just gonna waste my time here?"