humiliation, hurt, humor

kkRKKK

ping

The camera turns on. Holograph can be seen holding a couple of papers, hovering on the gas giants' side of the asteroid belt. 

"Hi! It's been 48 earthling minutes since I've started this chapter, and we've received new dares! Thank you, loyal reader WarriorCats888000 for these dares!" they picked out a specific paper.

"Only three dares, which means this will be a short chapter!" they announce, throwing the excess papers that weren't the dares over their shoulder (pretend alr). "First dare! Ganymede has to be mean to Europa for 24 earthling hours, and if he doesn't do it, he has to wear a huge pink bow. For 48 earthling hours. Beautiful dare."

They pick up the camera with their gravity and drifts over to Jupiter's orbit. "See, if I stay here long enough, Ganymede and his patrol team are gonna appear." Holograph says to the camera. "...Or I could just magicify them here.."

pop

Ganymede, Europa, Io, and Callisto suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Oops, meant to get just Ganymede and Europa. Well, the others can stay." they commented.

"Huh?! What?? How did we get here? We were on the other side of Jupiter just then- oh, it's you." Ganymede looked annoyed.

"That was so cool!" Io piped up.

"They did that to me too, just so Ceres could attack me." Europa huffed, still bandaged and recovering from the violent act.

"So..." Callisto started. "What do you need from them?"

"Just a dare." Holograph shook the paper they were holding. "I'll read it again. Ganymede has to be mean to Europa for 24 earthling hours."

"What?!" Ganymede looked taken aback.

"How dare you!" Europa hissed at Holograph. "He would never be mean to me-"

"If you don't do it, you have to wear a giant pink bow for 48 earthling hours." they interrupted.

"..."

"..."

"...Ganymede..." Europa blinked 'innocently' at him.

"...Damn it."

__________________________________________

thwp

The camera turned back on, revealing Ganymede with a huge pink bow on his head. Io was probably dying of laughter, while Europa and Callisto simply smiled.

\\ hello losaers /j anyways im here to interrupt ur reading with a funky doodle of gaymaied with a bow on his head, sorry if its ugly i cant access my usual art program rn lol (did it on pixilart rip)

\\ ok back to the story

"Okay, now go, leave, I'm gonna do the rest of the dares, have fun with the giant pink bow!" Holograph shooed away the moons, before grabbing the camera and dragging it through the asteroid belt.

"I already got Titan, because I'm too lazy to write it out. He's probably with Luna right now." they told the camera as they stopped at the edge of the asteroid belt. In the nearby distance was Mars and Earth again, talking, while Luna hovered nearby with Titan.

Holograph waved their paper frantically to get the moons attention. Noticing Holograph, Titan nudged Luna (pretend this doesnt kill them), and the two of them drifted over.

"It's about that dare, right? I told Luna about it." Titan spoke.

"Yep, the second dare is: Moon and Titan have to prank Earth." they responded.

"Okay, I'll do it, as long as it's harmless." Luna glanced back at the planets.

"We couuuld... sneak up to him and startle him?" Titan suggested.

"We don't have any better ideas, so.." The moons returned to the planets, but crept behind Earth discreetly.

Mars noticed the moons on either side of Earth. "Hey, uh, Earth-"

"BOO!" Luna and Titan shouted, making Earth jump.

"HUH- oh my stars, what the hell guys??" Earth turned around, breathless.

"Sorry," Luna said sheepishly. "It was a dare," he gestured to Holograph, who was filming the scene at the edge of the asteroid belt.

"Oh.. well, don't scare me like that again,"

"Yeah, we won't!" Titan promised.

"Moving on!" Holograph said, although they were too far away for the celestial bodies to hear. "For our final dare..."

thwp

__________________________________________

shrrk

"...Neptune has to draw Uranus!!" Holograph turned the camera back on, but they were now over with Uranus and Neptune.

"What?" Uranus looked confused.

"That's a dare. Mind lending Neptune some of your art supplies?"

"I- okay, just this once." Uranus sighed, somehow procuring a paper and some color pencils out of nowhere, and giving it to Neptune.

"Yay!" Neptune smiled. "I love drawing!"

"Yes, but you have to draw Uranus." Holograph told the ice giant. (this is actually funny in my head, a tiny lil planet moon thingy telling neptune and the other bigger planets what to do)

"Ok!!" Neptune picked up a cyan color pencil and started scribbling something onto the paper.

"Now, we wait!"

--

"I'm doneee!!" Neptune cheered, letting go of a bunch of color pencils.

"Cool, let's see!" Uranus took the paper, lowering it a bit so Holograph could see it too.

(HELP I DID ALL THIS WITH MY FINGER ON LAPTOP TRACKPAD OUCH also a maybe design of my oc)

"Aw, thanks Neptune!" Uranus smiled.

"It's not exactly a portrait, but I think it's still pretty good!" Holograph nodded.

"Yay! :)"

"That's all the dares for this chapter! Bye bye!" they told the camera.

click

__________________________________________

\\ 871 words