The Bunny and the Wolf

She was the lost bunny that was waiting at the end of the road. The girl was, and still is, one of the most prominent people in her class. She what you would call the nerd in school. Not just any nerd, a genius. She was such genius, that she could even skip school without a needing a second chance. Her brain was so skilled, she's able to pass any quiz or test without any studying whatsoever. Her brain was jammed packed full of unexpected surprises and innovated ideas that separated her from the rest of her peers. She even was able to be create advanced technology that was actually useful. Especially with her ability to create new works without the hassle of running out of ideas. Even her blue colored hair and shiny blue eyes made her even more distinctive. She always said that her blue hair made her "different" from the rest of society. But in reality, it was genetics that produced the blue hue. The girl used to always hate the fact that she was different from everybody else. It was like she wanted people to see for who she truly was underneath her smartness. But she wasn't even sure people these days even cared about who a person was underneath more than what they see in front of them.

Even with society quickly moving forward, she always seemed to be moving further and further behind. She was lost. Not because her ideas and inventions were failures. But because she was looking for something deeper. Something she wanted most. Something she could hold dear to. All of her dreams were gone until she had heard of a great wish. Any wish that even she desired would be given to her in an instant. Upon hearing the news, she was determined to gain what she couldn't have, even if that adventure of hers almost got her killed. But she didn't regret it.

During her trip she met a guy who seemed to be very distant from people like her. He was the wolf that watched over her and the crew. He was very tall and beautiful with a lot of muscle showing through. His wild bushy hair stood out from the rest of his figure. Its dark hue shined off the sun like a shiny rock. Maybe not exactly a rock, but his hair was so dark even the sun couldn't shine through it. She wasn't sure if the muscles made him have features she would want in a boyfriend, but it seemed to be doing the trick. She could tell he was definitely attractive, but he was way out of her league for all she cared. Not only that, the color scheme he chose was very unique. She wasn't a personal fan of the green and orange put together. It made him look unapproachable.

Eventually she found out that he was severely afraid of women as a whole. I guess that color scheme of his definitely works if you don't want to be spotted by a young lady. And no before you go asking, he's never scared of young girls or older women. Even a man like him had standards. Even if those standards kept him away from approaching any young woman. She wasn't even sure as to why he was the way he was. Did it have something do to with his past? She wondered and hypothesized many conclusions, but none of them ever seemed to make it past the first few stages of questioning. Or better yet, never seemed to make sense, even to her.

After the group returned back to the city from their grand adventure, she offered to help her newfound friend while allowing him to stay at her place. Of course some of rules she set in place were simple but strict enough for him to go crazy on.

Rule number 1; No other guests in the house, unless she gave him permission. Which he highly doubted he could never break cause even he didn't have any friends, as she knew of.

Rule number 2; Don't prevent or distract her from studying. Even though she never needed it.

And finally rule number 3; (or the most important rule) Whenever she went out, he had to go with her.

That of course made him go crazy. Out with a girl?! Oh hell no he wasn't staying at her place just for that to happen. He didn't even want anyone to know of his insane, laughable fear. Everywhere she went, he was required to follow. During their times together, they did their best to have a good time. But it always ended up either in disappointment or disaster. She'd always point out stuff girls like or were into and taught him how to handle serval situations. Like how to act and how to be respectful and polite toward women.