Jim and The Floor

In Scranton, Pennsylvania, there is a small and humble paper sales company under the name "dunder mifflin". However the events taking place at this paper company are far from what one would expect. A friendly game of basketball between the hard working employees of the warehouse and the upstairs employees was going down.

Despite the games supposed friendly nature, there is clear signs of malice between two individuals due to some of court personal problems. And the person that has first noticed this malice happens to be the root of it too. Pam Beasly. Receptionist at dunder mifflin and fiancé of the warehouse worker Roy, she is also however the close friend of the salesman Jim Halpert. The two men mentioned here happen to the current mvp's of this basketball match, and also the two people that have been clashing heads while attempting to win the attention of Miss Beasly.

The two men have been clashing more than just heads though as the physicality of game has gotten high, to match the tension created by their pining for Pam. During Jim's attempt at scoring a layup against Roy, he managed to sidestep his way past the warehouse man with impressive athleticism, and after he left the group to approach the rim everyone was certain Jim had put the upstairs workers ahead in this game of basketball. 

That was until the audible thud of Jim colliding with the ground he had not long left echoed throughout the wide warehouse walls, putting an abrupt end to the game. Pam immediately made her way over to the ground Jim was now laid out on, putting his head to rest on her thighs as she knelt next to the man. "Jim oh my god are you okay? Are you hurt?" she exclaimed with genuine worry and concern seeping out her voices tone in abundance. Instead of a worded response she was given a grunt of pain, causing her to turn her head an almost perfect 180 degrees to let out her shout of "Roy why on earth would you do that? Are you crazy?"

Roy looked down at the still, but still breathing, body of Jim. Completely phasing out the screams from his romantic partner that is still berating his behaviour towards her best friend and closest co-worker. If Pam could read his thoughts while he stared down at Jim she would be appauled. "He spends everyday talking to *my fiancé* as if she's his, but she isn't, she's mine and she knows that. She belongs to me, not some pretty paper boy."

Everyone present minus Roy and Pam had finally gotten over their initial shock and quickly started to act, with an ambulance being phoned and comfortable items for Jim being gathered. Pam continued to rest of his head on her lap while keeping one hand on his forehead, keeping his long fringe that was still beaded with sweat out of his face, and keeping her other hand firmly interlocked with his.

While the unconscious body of Jim Halpert was still on the floor of the duner mifflin warehouse, his consciousness could suddenly be found elsewhere...