Obeshot we die like Ranboo

The city sprawled beneath the blanket of night, its streets teeming with life and danger. Tommy, known as Red in the underworld, prowled the shadows with a sense of purpose burning in his veins. His red hoodie, emblematic of his alter ego, concealed an arsenal of weapons strapped to his body, each one a tool in his crusade against crime.

Tonight, Red's target was Dream, the city's revered hero whose exploits were celebrated by the masses. But Red knew the truth behind the facade, the darkness that lurked beneath Dream's pristine image. It was a darkness that Red had sworn to confront, no matter the cost.

Also he was a bastard.

As he moved through the streets, Red's senses were on high alert, every nerve tingling with anticipation. He had tracked Dream to this part of the city, a labyrinth of alleys and backstreets where danger lurked around every corner.

Everyone told him not to track Dream. Hus friends, family, Co workers…but is the great TommyInnit Known to listen?

And then, he found him.

Dream stood in the center of a dimly lit alley, his figure bathed in the glow of a flickering streetlamp. His presence was like a beacon in the darkness, drawing Red towards him with an irresistible pull.

With a silent command, Red activated his power, sending waves of hallucinations crashing over Dream's mind. The hero staggered, his movements jerky and uncoordinated as he struggled to distinguish between illusion and reality. It was the perfect opportunity for Red to strike.

But just as he lunged forward, a blur of motion caught his eye. Before he could react, a sharp pain exploded in his side, the sensation like a white-hot poker searing through his flesh. With a gasp, Red stumbled back, his hand instinctively reaching for the wound.

Dream stood before him, a grim expression on his face as he brandished a gleaming blade. "Honestly Red it's funny how you attempt to fight me " he said, his voice tinged with humor. "Maybe tonight you'll finally give up and leave it to one of your brothers."

Red gritted his teeth against the pain, his mind racing as he tried to formulate a plan. He couldn't afford to let Dream win, not when so much was at stake. Like his pride. With a defiant roar, he launched himself at Dream once more, his fists a blur as he unleashed a barrage of blows.

Not a good idea.

But Dream was ready, his movements fluid and precise as he countered Red's attacks with ease. Their battle raged through the alley, the sound of their grunts and the clash of metal echoing off the walls like a symphony of chaos.

And then, disaster struck.

In the midst of their clash, Red stumbled, his foot catching on a loose cobblestone. With a sickening crunch, he crashed to the ground, his vision swimming as darkness threatened to claim him.

But then, a voice cut through the darkness, a familiar voice calling his name. "Tommy! Tommy, can you hear me?"

It was Wilbur, Red's older brother and fellow vigilante, known to the underworld as Phantom. With a surge of relief, Red tried to respond, but his voice came out as little more than a weak croak.

"Don't worry, Tommy," Wilbur said, his voice soothing in the darkness. "I've got you. Just hold on."

With a gentle touch, Wilbur lifted Red into his arms, his cloak billowing around them like a protective shroud. Red could feel the warmth of his brother's embrace, the steady rhythm of his heartbeat, a reassuring presence in the chaos of the night.

Together, they vanished into the shadows, leaving behind the chaos and confusion of the battle raging in the alley. As they made their way through the labyrinth of streets and alleyways, Tommy felt a sense of peace wash over him. He was not alone.

Finally, they reached their hideout, a dilapidated warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Inside, Techno was waiting for them, his expression grim as he took in Tommy's condition.

"What happened?" Techno demanded, his voice tinged with concern as he hurried to assist Wilbur in laying Tommy down on a makeshift cot.

"Dream got the drop on him," Wilbur explained, his tone clipped as he examined Tommys wound. "But he's tough. He'll pull through."

Techno set to work preparing a potion to help speed Tommys recovery, his hands moving with practiced efficiency as he mixed the necessary ingredients. Meanwhile, Wilbur tore open a medical kit and began to clean and dress Tommy's wound, his movements steady and sure.

Techno handed him the potion and he reluctantly drank it. He felt a wave of warmth wash over him, banishing the chill that had settled in his bones. He could feel the healing properties of the potion working their magic, knitting his torn flesh back together with miraculous speed.

But even as his body began to mend, Red couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that gnawed at him from within. He had failed in his mission to defeat Dream, putting himself and his brothers in danger in the process. What if next time, they weren't so lucky?

As if sensing his thoughts, Wilbur knelt beside him, his gaze unwavering.

"You did your best, Tommy," he said, his voice gentle but firm. "That's all anyone can ask for. We'll get that bastard next time."

Tommy nodded, grateful for his brother's words of encouragement.

As they settled in for the night, Red felt a sense of peace wash over him.